"She's normally quiet and seems to be good with emails, personal computers, the techy stuff, and she doesn't seem to be good at conversing with people. But she totally changes once the camera starts rolling and her eyes start shining. She has the ability to entirely become a different person. She's so young, but I think she's an old-fashioned actress. Well, Kyon-chan (Kyoko Koizumi) and myself weren't able to talk like this before though" (laughs).
* Nounen indicated on her blog that the scenes she shoots with Watanabe are always fun.
Watanabe: "Rena-chan once saw me wearing a rabbit outfit in a stage play and she told me 'You look good in a bunny suit and that's why I like you' (laughs). She even brought a rabbit cap once, made me wear it, and took a picture together with her."
- This girl really is a natural
- There's no doubt that this girl is gonna make it big
- Meanwhile, Eri Watanabe is good at using her authority to make the young male stage actors serve her.
- This is the first time I've liked a showbiz personality.
- I'm rooting for her.
- Her eyes really are glimmering
- Even Kyonkyon was so cute 30 years ago.
- People just need to age beautifully like Kyonkyon. Don't call her an old hag.
- You guys calling her an old hag, but she's already 47!
- Where can you see a young and beautiful-looking 47-year-old like that!
- I bet a lot of people will be moving on to Nounen from Gakky.
- Nounen's acting is also a lot more fun to watch.
- This girl is so cute~ I'm really excited to see her from Mondays to Fridays!
- Her eyes are like marbles
- I can imagine her playing the Nintendo DS the whole time
- So it's like making you 2channelers beautiful
- She's standing out more since this drama came after Jun to Ai.
- That's how terrible Jun to Ai was.
- I'm excited about this week's episodes since Kyonkyon will sing!
- Koizumi used to be a heavy smoker
- Her glimmering eyes are like that of an anime character
- She's much, much cuter than the likes of Gouriki, but I bet she wouldn't have stood out if she was born 5 years earlier, together with Nagasawa, Sawajiri, Aragaki and Horikita.
- This girl is really blessed with perfect timing. She really doesn't have any decent competitors in her generation.
- There aren't a lot of people who have this kind of aura.
- I've been watching her ever since, but I think she was born with this talent.
- This girl is a pure "actress".
- It's impossible for some idol who just watches movies everyday.
- Her slouched back makes her all the more appealing
She's really like you guys
- Her radio talk is fun too.
- She's really a natural, much different from Shokotan.
- She's also popular with the girls.
- She's really cute in the drama, and she wasn't really noticed until she cut her hair short. But I like the gap that she's actually an anime otaku and has a slouched back.
- It'll be easier for her from now on since she's become popular already.
- As long as she doesn't do something that'll disappoint the public.
- She's got an androgynous feel to her face.
- Hashimoto looks much more like an adult.
- I really think Ai Hashimoto is very good for her age since she can talk so naturally.
- She did have a scandal but her acting is pretty good.
- Amachan just fits her so perfectly, I'm worried about her future.
- I'm so envious of these young girls who have such lively eyes
- This girl's the first to become a hit since that heroine from Teppan.
- It's a bit disappointing that the girl from Teppan didn't make it big afterwards.
- But she looks like Nanami Sakuraba
- And while Ai Hashimoto is being driven down to the dirt because of her scandal, Rena Nounen is being pushed forward.
- So scary. They're both only in their teens, right?
- I think they tried to market Nounen-chan as someone who likes Johnny's because she was the type who originally loved anime.
- But I heard that Amachan will now enter its "idol" arc, and that AKB will be making an appearance.
- I don't know if Ai Hashimoto's romance scandal was done at a bad timing, or if they intended it.
- But I get the feeling that she'll become a hated character from now.
- And so we now have in our hands the nuclear warhead which we will use to blast those overhyped, trashy celebrities.