I think he's pretty similar to Takuya Kimura
- 舞台俳優だものHe's a stage actor after all
- 舞台なら上手いBut he's good on stage
"Wara no Tate" was pretty good.
Well, he was perfect for the role since that's the only kind of acting he could do.
- さすがにジャニーズ（笑）と舞台俳優を一緒にしたら失礼だろIt's disrespectful to a stage actor to be compared with a Johnny's talent
- できる芝居が決まってるから役次第He already has a pre-determined way of acting so it will depend on his role
- いつも同じイメージMy image of him is always the same
- うまいと思うけどI do think he's good
- いつも死にそうな役ばっかだよなYeah, I do think that he always plays these dying roles
- 香川照之のほうがうまかったTeruyuki Kagawa was better
- 上手いけどキラにしか見えないHe's good, but I can only see him as Kira (Death Note)
- たまに見える八重歯が気持ち悪いよなI am disgusted by that double tooth that is seen every once in a while
- のわあああああああっていつも言ってるイメージMy impression of him is that he's always saying "nwaaaaaaaaaaa~!"
In jr. high, they had to kill each other in class. In highschool, he picked up a death god's notebook then becomes a god in the new world. In society, he has a mountain of debt as a high-risk high-return gambler.
- ただ日本だと9割演技が下手な役者だから浮いちゃうかもBut he does stand out in Japan since 90% are bad actors
- この前のドラマはよかったギャグもできるんだなHis previous drama was good. I didn't know he could also do comedy scenes.
- キ●ガイじみた優男A gentle-natured man who has an insane side to him
- 「演技が上手い」の種類が違うんだろうな百面相みたいになんにでもなれるやつとワンパだけどその俳優でしかできない雰囲気とか演技とかI think there are different types of "good actors". There are the ones who can play any role you give them, and the ones who are one-trick ponies.
- 心臓麻痺の演技がうますぎて引いたHis acting for when he had a heart attack was so good, it gave me the creeps
- おれはすきI like him
- つば飛ぶけどイケメンで良い奴そうだから好きHis saliva flies off but he's good-looking and seems to be a nice guy so I like him
- 結婚できそうにないDoesn't seem like he'll get married
- ドラマや映画だとアレ？てなるが上手いんじよないの 舞台なら篠原涼子の旦那もそんな感じなのかドラマだと浮く
There are times where his acting will make you stop and think for a bit. But I guess he is good since he comes from stage acting.
I get the same impression from Ryoko Shinohara's husband. They stand out in dramas.
- お！ん！な！O! N! NA!
Putting aside if he's good or bad, I think his acting is unnatural.
You could tell that he's acting just for the sake of it.
The truly good actors will look natural if you see them acting in the streets.
- イケメンだから許すI'll forgive him since he's good looking
- 三大残念な人松山ケンイチデスノートで腐女子を中心に大人気に。しかし冷静に考えるとどこにでもいそうなオッサンだったことが判明し、ただいま迷走中市原隼人ウォーターボーイズ時代の面影は何処へ。性格に難がある中二病の痛い人に。藤沢竜也演技が信じられないくらい下手だが、自分ではうまいと思っている。奇抜（）な演技に演技派俳優として売りたいのか方向性が分からないThe 3 biggest disappointing actors
Kenichi Matsuyama - He became really popular among the fangirls of Death Note. But when people started thinking clearly about it, they realized that he's the type of man you could see just about anywhere so he's now lost his path.
Hayato Ichihara - Where did his looks from Waterboys go to? A childish, pathetic person.
Tatsuya Fujiwara - His acting is unbelievably bad, but he thinks that he's good. They might be trying to market him as an eccentric actor, but his path is still unclear.
- 基本的にうるさいHe's basically pretty noisy
- きむたくと同じで蜷川仕込みだからに表現にインパクトがあるよねでもそれが｢演技が上手い｣と言う事かっつーと.....自己演出が上手いという方がしっくりくるな演技ならさとけんの方が表現が繊細で上手いと思うHe's been trained by Ninagawa, just like KimuTaku, so his facial expressions leave a pretty strong impact on the viewer. But I don't know if you can call that good acting... I think it's much better to say that he's good at staging himself.
- 松田龍平ってどうなの？What about Ryuhei Matsuda?
- 酒をすげーうまそうに呑むよなThe sake really looks good when he drinks it
On stage, his passion really reaches the audience and he's very good.
But in movies, his acting seems a bit tedious.
- 声だけなら棒か棒じゃないかくらいの判断はできるけど俳優の演技を含めると素人目じゃわかんねぇI can tell if an actor recites his lines monotonously or not, but I think we amateurs don't have the ability to properly judge if their acting is good or not.
- いつも命かけてるよねあの人This person is always putting his life on the line
- こいつが出てたら見ないレベルErr, I don't watch anything that has him in it
- 藤原結構好きだけどなI like Fujiwara though
- カイジの優しいおじさんは違和感ありまくりだったけどな。The kind grandpa he played on "Kaiji" was so unnatural though
- 舞台演技が魅力的という意味では上手いHe's good in the sense that his stage acting is attractive
- なんか常に過呼吸なイメージMy impression of him is that he's always breathing heavily
There isn't any difference to when KimuTaku is acting or not and that's why people are always saying "He's always like KimuTaku".
Putting aside if Fujiwara is a good actor or not, I don't think he's like that normally.
He's different from KimuTaku.
- 普段と芝居に差がないって一人(キムタク)の役を演じる上では完璧って事だよなIf there's no difference to KimuTaku's normal self and his acting, then that means he can perfectly play a single role (the role of KimuTaku).
He acts theatrically so he stands out in a bad way when put together with the normal actors.
I think he's perfect for the role of a villain in TRICK though.
- 舞台演技なので、ドラマには向かないってだけ映画なら作品によるんじゃないかな知らんけどI think that he's just not suited for TV drama because of his stage acting skills, and it all depends on what type of movie he'll be casted in. I'm no specialist so I can't really say.