- I've never seen anyone who hates him
- I wonder what it is? What's so different about him?
- He's just a person who cannot be hated. Even though he's also had his fare share of nasty things to say
- He's really popular among all the genders
- He's really dashing
- He's pretty much the ideal man.
- Super tall, a sharp and manly face, and he has a nice voice too.
- He perfectly fit the role of Yoshifuru (Saka no ue no kumo).
- He should grow his mustache.
- I think playing the role of Ueda in TRICK did him good
- He's been doing a lot of dislikable roles but people still like him
- I will never forget his butt exposure in episode one of Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
- I love the fact that his homepage is sooo simple despite being a hugely popular personality LOL
- He may be popular but Going My Home was cancelled
- If Abe, Fukuyama, and Tamori joined forces to make a documentary in which they'll venture unexplored regions in the world, I bet that'll get over 30%.
- I hope he does TRICK again
- There's absolutely nothing to hate about him.
- If I were to think of one, people might hate him because he's too handsome.
- Hiroshi Abe is so real and so manly.
- I bet he doesn't talk bad about other people.
- The celebrity who has no haters
- Why don't you do your best?
- To think that Toru Kazama was popular when he was still doing that corner segment for Iitomo
- He graduated from Chuo University's Science and Engineering department
- He fit the role of Jiro Ueda perfectly
- But a lot of the movies he stars in are flops.
- Everyone may like him, but not so much to pay money just to see him, huh.
- For me, he's the actor most suited to play the role of a Japanese soldier
- Yeah, he did a good job as Yoshifuru Akiyama
- The homepage a fan started which he personally acknowledged.
- Now it's his official page.
- Hiroshi Abe was good in Gekirin no Tsubasa
- I liked Abe in
- Kekkon dekinai otoko
- Shiroi Haru
- but not so much in the others.
- I think he can even act as the Japanese version of Mr. Bean
- Regardless of his acting skills, he just suits whatever role he plays. He's so cool.