Started out as an underground idol, discovered by Komuro and becomes a real life Cinderella. Komuro gets carried away during their honeymoon period and turns her into a guinea pig, experimenting with songs which led to chaos.
She breaks down mentally and transforms into a sentimental singer who sings about her resentment towards Komuro.
- She was previously known as Arisa Toomine, right?
- I recall her becoming fairly successful during her days as a gravure idol, so she can't really be considered as underground.
- I'm proudとI Believe
- "I'm proud" and "I Believe"
- Who was the person who starts to cry whenever she sees Kahara?
- I like her debut single and the one that came after that
- I like this song for some reason.
- We also have to remember that she used to be a shabu-addict
- I think it's amazing how her life has turned into songs as is.
- Her song "Anata ga ireba" after her comeback was so honest and refreshing.
- I think we can look forward to hearing a much more wonderful song on her next comeback.
- album LOVE BRACEは名盤
- Her album "LOVE BRACE" is a classic.
- Komuro really poured in a lot of effort into that one.
- Her song "Anata no Kakera" after her comeback was pretty minor but it was a classic!
as a person （タイトルも怖い）でＭステで歌ったとき
When everyone knew of her break-up with Komuro, she sang "As a Person" (even the title is scary) on Music Station, and she was emitting this aura of a stalker and someone who gave up on life. I was just a grade schooler back then, but that really made me tremble.
- I bought her first 2 albums. I probably still have them if I just look in my house.
She was reeking of this sense of madness when she sang "tumblin' dice", it was really thrilling
- Her crazy episode in that Hey3SP was shocking
- She's bad at singing
- Even still, she's much better at singing than our current idols
- I'm positive Tomo-chan was being tricked into singing "Daily News" which came out after they have fallen out of love.
- It felt like she was told to rehearse the song, and that was recorded as is and turned into a CD.
- I totally got turned off when her delinquent-looking younger brother appeared in front of the media to talk to them after her drug addiction accident. He looked and sounded exactly like a male "host".
- Never mind if she's good or not, that high pitch is really unique and attractive
- Her voice quality was the best
- Honestly, her voice is good and I like it.
- But Chiaki is like an upgraded version of her.
- When Chiaki was asked to imitate Tomomi, she actually sang it better than the original.
- Her live singing voice is unexpectedly good
- I really got surprised at how this late-night talent suddenly made a huge career advancement
- I'm surprised as to why Komuro decided to go with ASAMI and KEIKO instead of the cute Tomo-chan. Could it be that Tomo-chan was already a bit crazy from the beginning? Or she just couldn't forgive Komuro's affairs.
- I think it's because KEIKO was the one who stuck with him 'til the end.
- Another shrewd way of looking at it is that she has a rich family.
- They were only serious for 2 years, from 95-96, right?
- Komuro was just probably toying with her.
- I guess Komuro wanted to dump the 3 of them after he has played around with them, but KEIKO was probably a modest and demure person. She honestly fell in love and was grateful to Komuro, which eventually led to her illness, and I think she needs to be pitied. Must have been the stress.
- I wonder if you can really call KEIKO demure. She had this famous war with Yabe, and she was the type of person who said "I'm probably the only girl in TK family (Tetsuya Komuro) who hasn't done it with TK". Well, these were episodes when she was still young though.
- KEIKO used to be Hamada's sex toy right?
- Depending on how you look at it, Komuro is actually a much more terrible person than Akimoto. Akimoto did it with that Onyanko girl, but they did get married in the end.
- (Tsunku) Terada's probably done it with his idols too.
- I really think that's half of the producers intentions when they promote them.
- I can't get enough of that climax in "I'm proud"
- Her looks and voice quality really were the best
- She was unexpectedly popular with the girls too
- Unexpectedly? It was crazy, really.
- I think all the girls admired her for pulling of a Cinderella story, and I guess all the girls who aimed to become celebrities really thought of the same thing to what Iida (Kaori, formerly of Morning Musume) once said: "Komuro-san, please make me your girlfriend".
- This girl was the ace in "Tenshi no U・B・U・G" (late night variety show). She stood out the most.
- 馬鹿な女ほど可愛い を体現した人だった
- She was the girl who embodied the saying, "The more stupid the girl is, the more cute she looks". She went a bit overboard though.
- "I'm proud" is one of the best songs in the 20th century
- Tomo-chan's part was also the best in "You Are The One"
- save your dreamみたいな難曲をあの綺麗な高音で歌えるのは朋ちゃんだけだな
- Tomo-chan was the only one capable of singing a difficult song like "Save Your Dream" with that voice quality. I'm mad at Komuro who didn't record it on CD in her best condition.
- Her style was like a goddess
- She was a blend of a songstress and an idol. I like Komuro's songs, but I can't forgive him for ruining other people's lives.