* With a concert in 2 days, GACKT didn't have a sip of alcohol in the club and during the after-party. He made the woman drink a lot of champagne and tequila, though.
* Afterwards, GACKT offered to bring her home in his car. The woman refused, so GACKT forced her into the car and took her to his own house.
* There, he hit her and (made sexual advances) for 6 hours, even saying "I'm like a fairy right? Tell me that I'm a fairy!"
* The woman quit her job, then went to the police in November of 2012. She demanded apology from GACKT.
* GACKT's agency statement: "The woman insisted to go to GACKT's house, and so he invited her over....There was no violence that took place."
* GACKT will file a libel case against FLASH.
- As expected of a first rate celebrity
- That's their national sport
- Good for him that he's with Avex.
- They're used to dealing with scumbag-like cases like this right?
- Which of the Wonderful Girls did he bang?
He didn't have a sip of alcohol, which means he was talking about that fairy stuff while he was sober? LOL
He went to a cabaret club and didn't drink alcohol, so that means he just hunted for girls, huh
- I don't think she can assemble her case for prosecution.
- The woman should have gone straight to the doctor (if she was telling the truth).
- His former wife is a Korean.
- His former girlfried is ICONIQ, a Korean.
- He has a lot of Korean talent friends.
- He praised Bae Yong-joon for eliminating the discrimination of the Japanese towards the Koreans.
- He supports a Korean singer, treating him as his beloved younger brother.
- He can speak Korean, and can do Taekwondo.
- He deposited the funds he collected from the disaster to a Korean company.
- His birthplace is undetermined.
- He's really a naturalized Korean.
- People who doubt this, search about it.
- It's not just this case, but this guy really is the pits for treating women badly and ruining their lives.
- Is he planning on running away again?
- He also has an illegitimate child right? Raping is probably just the tip of the iceberg.
- These celebrities who are too absorbed with themselves are really disgusting
- When will he be arrested?
- He has a child in Canada right?
- Okabe "Fairy" Satoru.
- So cool LOL
- What's his real name again?
- I think he means that his genital is as big as a fairy's
- He's got a fairy complex?
- I wonder how his mental state really is. He's probably experienced a lot of traumatic events.
- 元ワンギャルを孕ませ隠し子を産ませカナダに逃がした なんつうやつだw
- He impregnated a former Wonderful Girl, gave birth to a love child and let him escape to Canada. What a guy LOL
- 俺は妖精みたいだろ？ 妖精って言え
- I'm like a fairy right? Tell me that I'm a fairy!
- Which reminds me, his friend-with-benefits Shaku-chan once said that he looks like a fairy
- We should not forget this
- GACKT: "I quit Malice Mizer because Mana was dirty when it came to money"
- GACKT comes up with the calamity donation scam
- This guys's a Korean right?
- He acts just how his countrymen do LOL
- Ahh~ so that probably means that "Fuurin Kazan" will be shelved
- A man over 40 is a fairy LOL
- We really don't hear anything good about GACKT when it comes to money and women
- 125: NO MUSIC NO NAME 2013/05/13(月) 12:44:26.73 ID:Qces3ntr0
- His name has disappeared from the list of performers in the FNS Kayosai
619 名前：名無し草[sage] 投稿日：2013/05/13(月) 18:18:36.65
- His name also disappeared from this week's Music Fair.
- The self-proclaimed fairy who disappeared from TV
- I have no intentions of defending GACKT, but I do wonder how true this kind of confession is.
- I really can't judge if she has no concrete evidence like a recorded cassette tape, pictures, or anything.
No matter how handsome the guy may be, being told "I'm like a fairy right? Tell me that I'm a fairy!" for 6 hours straight must really be traumatic.