Tall, handsome, graduate of Tokyo University of the Arts, good in English... and I want to date Masami Nagasawa...
Life is unfair...
- Even God wants to create perfect human beings every once in a while
- He's acknowledged as a top-level ikemen
- But he's hamming it up in his main field of work as an actor
- First, enroll in that English cram school. Then get reborn.
- I'm much more envious of Kora Kengo. If I was Kora, I probably would have been able to date that girl who lives in the same place as me.
- That person is seriously the reincarnation of Shinsaku Takasugi
- His dad was also a mega heartthrob. It just seemed like he was destined to be born this way.
- He probably doesn't give a damn about the jealousy of other men.
- He's the perfect superman who possesses all the traits loved by women.
- The reason why I'm so unpopular with the ladies is because Iseya hogged all of the heartthrob genes for himself
- Kansai Yamamoto is his older brother
- If someone like him was around me, I probably would have died due to my inferiority complex
- Iseya isn't an out of this world ikemen as people claim him to be. And I'm not really envious of his University of the Arts degree. Personally, it's Naohito Fujiki whom I think I don't stand a chance against.
- But Naohito Fujiki is too narcissistic...
- As a man, I can honestly admit defeat and be in awe of a perfect superman such as this guy as I know that I don't stand a chance against him.
- The problem for me here is those little ugly fatsos like that Hama-Ken of Zainichi Funk who are able to catch such pretty women and marry them. The fact that this world can sometimes be really absurd really stinks.
- I also can't forgive -- rather can't comprehend -- how the hell that amateur and virgin looking guy from Arashi gets to date Nozomi Sasaki.
- His dad was a tailor, and Kansai Yamamoto is his brother from a different mother.
- I heard that he wanted to be a clothes and accessories designer after being influenced by his brother.
- Masami Nagasawa is so last decade. Dragon Zakura was her peak.
- Even that smirky dude who got to marry Miho Kanno came from Waseda University's department of literature.
- I heard though that he dropped out.
- No matter how you think about it, Sho Sakurai has the most unfair advantage.
- His dad is the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications so he's in a position where even the Media can't lay a finger on him.
- Osamu Mukai also hails from Meiji University, and is pretty tall
- Nishikido only graduated junior high and gets to bang Gakky
- Iseya has all the good specs, but I prefer Kei Tanaka's face. I want to play around with women all day with a face like that.
- Don't you think that there are a lot of actors these days who come from pretty rich families?
- I don't think there are those like Yusaku Matsuda who are hungry for success.
- I'm envious of Masaru Hamaguchi who got to fondle Kana Kurashina's boobs all he wanted
- Judging from genes alone, I'm just no match for him.
- I'm jealous of those "winners in life" guys who get to spread around their genes
- Tall, handsome, lean, fashionable, established his own company and is doing it along with his acting duties, doesn't seem to wear a lot of branded stuff and just keeps it rough and simple, and also talks nonchalantly with anyone on twitter.
- This guy seriously has no faults.
- Hah, I think I can beat him when it comes to knowledge in deep sea fish.
- Though there's really no point in beating him there...
- So he's the type who's even liked by men...
- All those pretty actresses or idols really date ikemens huh. I've never heard of one who got to date or marry small, ugly baldies like us. Well, that actress would probably be done for if that was the case.
- Think about it. We'll be the ones who'll get into trouble if the good-looking girls don't marry good-looking guys. Because that's how all the pretty young girls are born.
- I guess ugly genes are a no-no, huh
- I wish I was born with superior genes
- Iseya was cool when he was a model, but he lacks some good facial features as an actor
- All possibilities will be closed once you're born ugly into a poor family
- I'm his complete opposite in all aspects...
- You guys sure you're fine with a shady, naturalized Korean such as this guy?
- I used to confuse him with Arata
- Masami Nagasawa is cute so I'll watch her movie
- Masami Nagasawa, I'm so envious
- I hope he hands her over to me when he grows tired of her