- "Hana x Hana" is now warming up (花 -"Hana" means "flower")
- I bet she wasn't able to stand all of your geeky otaku glares
- Is it something like "Happy Happy"?
- The transition from Ringo (Shiina) to "Tokyo Jihen" was like a shot in the arm but I get the feeling that this will be headed nowhere
- I guess she probably hated how people ignored her music and just kept judging her by her cute looks
- But his boyfriend just looks like someone from "Ungirls" (comedy duo)
- So she officially changed her name?
- Did Ringo Shiina start the trend of singing in falsetto during the chorus of the songs?
- A 2nd-rate singer who goes out with an unattractive man = yui
- Must be the effect of the aging population.
- Bands don't seem to be popular nowadays.
- I get the feeling that she's emotionally unbalanced
- Is she still with Stardust Promotion?
- This looks like it's gonna flop. Even if she decides to revert back to her old style, I think people have already grown tired. This really looks like it's gonna flop.
- What she did is like a fake closing-of-store sale
- She seems immature
- What the heck does this girl want to do?
- This girl is making a fool out of her fans
- Why do I get the feeling that she's being forced to do this.
- She's beautiful and seemingly has a good personality, so I guess her agency is trying their best to promote her,
- I didn't realize that her name is now spelled in lower case
- yui's the only guitarist in the band?
- Won't it be too corny if all you hear is her strumming the chords?
- You really think you've turned 'rock' once you dye your hair blonde? This is the end of Japan's music industry then.
- I seriously believe that yui has communication disorder.
- There's no way she's just acting to look like that.
- I myself know that since I have communication disorder as well.
- I think she's trying hard to force herself out of that shell.
- I hope she finds the thing that she really wants to do.
- Can you really call that guitar-playing as "rock"?
- As a vocalist/guitarist, she should at least palm-mute some notes.
- She probably wants to be like Makoto Kawamoto, but that would be impossible.
- Well, Makoto Kawamoto isn't really succesful herself as she just writes songs for people like Minegishi.
- yui always looks desperate and ends up looking pitiful in anything she does.
- But I actually like that about her so she can just keep on doing anything she wants.
- I just don't want yui to become overconfident.
- She could have just cut her hair short. No need to dye it blond.
- And so she's just one of those girls who'll just turn into anything depending on the man she's with
- She stops being an idol and forms a rock band.
- She then cuts her hair short, dyes it blond, and flirts at a convenience store with this man who looks like the "Ungirls".
- It's like she's in her late rebellion stages against the otakus.