- Her voice is the only good thing about this woman
- She's aged so suddenly
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu just stole her thunder altogether
- They're a couple who's welcomed by people because they both don't look good
- She's a halfie, but she isn't cute for some reason
- I'm happy they seem to be living harmoniously
- I'm glad that they seem to be happy together (*´∀｀*)
- Ehh! So she was already pregnant when she did that tea party commercial?
- Her 2nd already, huh
- Kaela Kimura's starting to go on the decline as a singer. But seeing Eita's interviews, it really seems like they're loving parents, so no matter what everyone may say about them, I think they're really happy as a couple.
- She once said that she absolutely despises the word "Moe (萌え)" (Wiki description), so she must be hated by the otakus here on 2channel.
- Kaela's short legged despite having some blood of a foreigner
- I thought she was going to get divorced immediately... Congratulations.
- Kaela was popular right after she got married but seems to be on the decline. But I think they're still safe since her husband must be earning a lot. Congratulations.
- I haven't seen much of Kaela lately. Is she trying to limit her appearances because of her married life, or has she just lost popularity? Her husband was all over the place during the previous quarter though.
- Eita's a superhuman for being able to withstand banging a frog who turned into someone with Hisamoto's looks.
- I wonder if they're alright. I heard that Eita's pretty sleazy at work.
- He apparently picks up girls there.
- Please don't appear on media anymore and just stay quietly at home
- I can't imagine Kimura as a mother, but she's actually 28 already!? No way, she was only 17 when I was watching Sakusaku.
- I kind of get the impression that she made a comeback but didn't do well, so she just made a 2nd child instead.