* Emi Takei almost fell into depression last year due to her hard schedule and being labeled as the 'queen of low ratings'.
* "Otenki Oneesan" debuted with 11.9% (Video Research/Kanto Region)
* Her co-star Nozomi Sasaki is starting to concentrate more on acting, but apparently can't memorize long lines and read difficult kanji characters, on top of her bad acting. It is said that her scenes needed to be re-shot over and over and that the staff are growing tired of her
* Emi Takei's agency is worried that this will affect the ratings and once again drive Takei into depression.
* Sasaki is starting to look stressed recently, with her skin visibly becoming rough.
- This article must be a lie. They almost have no scenes shot together.
- But she's not that soft a person to get sick because of this, right? (LOL)
- Anyway, if they knew the other one was stupid then it's their fault for not giving her a role that doesn't have dialogues.
- 佐々木希 ＞＞＞＞＞ 武井師匠
- Sasaki>>>>>>>>>> Ms. Takei
- in all aspects
- She is cuter than Takei
- I'm impressed that Nozomi Sasaki has reached this far with only her cuteness.
- Cute = Justice
- She got depressed because of how her agency was hyping her, right?
- Why are they blaming Sasaki?
- I did feel that she got better at acting though
- I think Nozomi Sasaki fits her role perfectly
- Takei and Sasaki, what is this, a battle of former yankees?
- There must be something behind this.
- It's not like they're selling her because of her talent, nor is she being promoted as a good actress.
- Who the hell benefits from bashing?
- I actually feel much sorry for Sasaki who has to put up with Ms. Takei
- Her acting is shockingly bad...
- But she's really cute.
- Ugly. Her clothes look stupid LOL
- Damn she's cute
- No matter how stupid she may be, nor how bad at acting she may be:
- Sasaki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gook Takei
- She did well in "Kasha", she could have even won an Oscar for that one
- Depression reocurrence? LOL
- Any evidence of her falling into depression?
- The reason why her ratings are so is because she isn't popular.
- No matter how stupid or foolish or how bad an actor someone may be, never ever blame your shortcomings on other people.
- Low ratings?
- Everyone knows that the reason for these are:
- overhype, stupidness, ham acting. But it seems that these producers don't have a clue, and that's why more and more people are turning away from TV.
- Actually, this article doesn't benefit both Takei and Sasaki
- Err, when I hear the name 'Takei' nowadays I think of that muscleman
- Talk about Sasaki after you watch her in this drama LOL
- She's really a horrible actress LOL
- It's really surprising.
- You'd even think that the Kanjani guy is a much better actor next to her.
- Takei = ugly = evil
- Sasaki = cute = justice
- I want to hug and cheer Nozomi up who always has to redo her scenes
- I don't really give a damn since she's really cute.
- But I kinda get irritated with her business suit advertisment
- I too would fall into depression if my eyes look like Takei's when I wake up in the morning
- Putting aside Nozomi's acting, I really thought "Kasha" was a masterpiece.
- I did feel how bad of an actress she was even if she was just standing there without any lines LOL
- They're both cute.
- As for their acting... not bad.
- The drama isn't that interesting.
- It's just there for you to look at Takei and Sasaki.
- Even that arrogant Takei gets depressed huh?
- Might be because of the facade she's been trying to put on until now.
- I would have definitely watched it though if it was based on Tetsu Adachi's "Otenki Oneesan"
- One would already know how Sasaki's acting is when you see her commercials
- Even Takei mysteriously gets OKs for her ham acting so this is just some bashing article paid for by Oscar.
- Sasaki was good in that "Kasha" drama. She played a really important role in that one, despite playing this beautiful girl who just appears at the very last without any lines.
- Nozomi Sasaki is forgiven for anything because she's beautiful.
- Emi Takei is ugly so that isn't the case.
- She has to study acting if she is to appear in these dramas
- If you know that she's fallen into depression then let her rest!
- I think the bigger problem lies with this 3rd-rate agency who still overhypes their actresses who aren't fit to work.
- Rather, I think this drama would have gotten about 15% if Nozomi Sasaki played the lead role, no?
- If the ratings for this one is still low then even Takei won't have a future left for her. That's why they've made this insurance move.
- But even for an insurance, they're making Nozomi Sasaki take the fall. Hey Oscar-san, isn't that called 'playing it dirty'?