Tina Tamashiro was apparently flirting with Sakurai, saying stuff like "I want you to call my name out", etc.
TWITTER REACTIONS今週つい休み (@_WATERGOLD_)
"I'm soooo irritated by Tina Tamashiro (*｀Д´*) What a conceited 15 year old!
(ﾟДﾟ) She's seriously getting on my nerve. So she gets to appear on TV because she likes Sho-kun? There are a lot of people like us who like him but can't even get on the show (｀ε´) People who got irritated by Tina Tamashiro, RT!!"
"What's up with this Tina Tamashiro girl?? Don't get cocky now. Seriously. Why is she acting like that just because she likes him. I won't forgive her, ever. She's so presumptuous. Think of your own position first before speaking."
"I knew it. People are starting to bash Tina Tamashiro. You shouldn't do that. You were able to get on TV because you like Sho Sakurai? The producers should think about it too. If this was done to Aiba, I seriously would have beaten her down to a pulp."
- Wow, just wow
- Jealousy is such a scary thing
- Oh, what a cute girl
- Aaaaaand this is the reason why people hate you Jani-otas (Johnny's Otakus = Johnny's fangirls/fanboys)
- I watched that, and as expected this happens.
- I did get that she seemed conceited.
- At that rate, she might become like Marie.
- These Jani-Otas seem to be mad all the time. Such busy people.
- These Jani-otas sure are disgusting
- I did think that she was a lovely girl.
- What the heck are they saying to a kid like this?
- The jealousy of these ugly ones sure is unsightly
- I initially thought Tina Tamashiro's cute but got disappointed after seeing her rough skin
- These Jani-otas are disgusting for losing themselves to a little girl like this LOLOLOLOL
- If they think that way then they should first succeed and achieve the same status as this girl.
- But I guess it will be impossible for these Jani-Otas since there's almost no one beautiful among them.
- It seems that the feelings these otakus felt against the actresses were suddenly poured onto someone weak.
- Well, I think if all these Jani-Otas come together, they still won't stand against her cuteness.
- So they should just all come together and bash her.
- She's like a doll.
- I want to make her into a small girl and play doctor with her.
- Aaaand there it is LOL
- Their special technique: "She seems like she has a bad personality" LOL
- This is the jealousy of those who do not have the ability to appear on TV
- She kinda looks like Tabe-chan
- She's so cute, like Snow White
- Just because of someone like Sakurai...
- "She seems like she has a bad personality" LOL
- Those complaining on Twitter are not the ones to say that.
- I watched this, she didn't look like she had a bad personality, but her attitude wasn't good.
- She could have at least acted a bit more modestly.
- I'm glad I've stopped using Twitter
- So the fans of someone who uses marijuana and does 3-plays can't forgive this, huh
- The ones bashing her must be young gradeschoolers or junior highschoolers. They probably aren't smart since they're bashing her on Twitter and not on anonymous hater threads.
- Is she someone like Izumi Mori?
- I don't know of any Jani-otas around me, but are there really people like that?
- I feel that there are more Johnny's haters.
- "(Insert celebrity) has a bad personality! I don't like (him/her)!" <- You've got a bad personality yourself.
- I honestly can't understand what nerves these people who are so caught up in celebrities have.
- How could they become so desperate with someone they haven't even met, and doesn't even know of their existence?
- Well, I do think that showing your jealousy out like this is much happier than just getting depressed.