"And another strange one (article) seems to have come out.
"Their imagination is rather wild... I can't believe that they were able to come up with a story like that. I'm more appalled than angry, that my jaw has almost fallen to the ground. The article itself seemed like it directly came from an erotic novel.
"If I really did conduct violence, illegal confinement, and rape a few years ago, then the police should have acted immediately, and I should be behind bars by now, right?
"We feel that they are trying to ruin our live tour. It's like they're picking a fight against everyone who has been eagerly awaiting this live tour, GACKT fans and myself included. There is no greater defamation than this."
GACKT also revealed that the alleged victim was asking for ¥10 million.
"I told them through my lawyer that [There's no way I'm paying for something that does not have an ounce of truth in it!]. They never even tried to get in touch with me. Then before I knew it, it was on the weekly tabloids... What is this? Now you're just asking for an apology? Hey, are you forgetting that you tried to get money from me??
"I don't have any trouble in hooking up with women that I'd go to the extent of tying up someone who's not even in the mood just to fulfill my desires!!!!
"If you would allow me to do something about the rotten traditions of this country. I think there's nothing wrong with having at least one personality who will fight with the system head on. And if they can still crush me with this, then that's that."
Source: ORICON STYLE
Related post here
- Whoah, he's really pissed
- It's just natural for him to get pissed. Regardless if it were the truth or not
- Am I the only one who feels that this is some sort of stunt?
- 30 silicon balls injected in his genital? That sounds like rubbish.
- How the hell are you going to fit 30 pieces of those in 'that'!?
- Explain it properly to your fans. We're all disappointed here.
- If it's true then GACKT should have been immediately apprehended.
- He seems too desperate. I feel he's guilty.
- GACKT may be a suspicious person, but women who blurts out all these stories to these tabloids tend to make up their stories.
- Well, let's not forget Yamane's case, so I can't say anything about it. It'll all depend on the court's decision.
- There's also a possibility that some criminal group connected to the woman is using this as an example,
- "You'll experience the same fate as GACKT if you don't pay up and lose much, much more"
- for blackmailing purposes. Even if he wins in court, the damage has been done.
- And truth is that the scandals and all the terrible facts will be widely reported, but the media won't even give any attention if you win the case.
- I really don't care about GACKT, but is there a reason for all the mudslinging towards GACKT that's been happening recently? The only reason I can think of is that he's made some major executive in the industry his enemy.
- 暴行は否定しててもヤったことは否定しないのな（ ´,_ゝ｀）
- Oh, so he denies the violence but he doesn't deny the fact that he banged her （ ´,_ゝ｀）
- He also doesn't deny the silicon （ ´,_ゝ｀）
- But he still did it with her, right? LOL
- I think the details are just being twisted, but the general idea still stands.
- The jaw dropping to the ground just means that there was some f*ck up with the plastic surgery process
- But he still did his "Fairy play", right?
- Go to jail already.
- I actually support GACKT in this one.
- I honestly hope he puts an end to these badger games (Wikipedia)
- So GACKT-kun wasn't a fairy after all
- What the heck does he mean by "I'm like a fairy" LOL
- No one's seen a fairy so how would we know LOL
- Is it that fantasy-like thing?
- Then how the heck can we see you as a fairy when you don't have wings? LOL
- So stupid LOL
- Must be drugged or something LOL
- What kind of organization does this guy have backing him up?
- Why aren't the gossip shows exposing his numerous evil deeds?
- I'd be 80% satisfied if he just reveals the truth about his d*ck
- Oh, so he did read the article LOL
- そういえば数年前 ガクトのパチンコ台に妖精みたいなの出てきたような…〇
- I remember that some sort of fairy came out of his pachinko table a few years ago...
- If there's no truth to this then the woman and the writer really have creative sense!
- I get a feeling that these weekly tabloid magazines flip through something like a celebrity directory, then see someone and goes, "Hmm, I don't think we've written anything about this guy in a while", and just goes on writing articles about them.
- Tax-evading gook
- Well, even if he were a fairy, I don't think he can say that "the article is true!"
- Umm, so he admitted that he did something that warrants the other party to ask for money (LOL)
- So he doesn't deny that he slept with her, huh
- Mr. Korean Fairy, quit dragging the countries in when retaliating
- If he's mad that the other party asked for money when there's no truth to it, then why doesn't he file a threat complaint?
- I think he should show his pen*s
- Seeing all this negative campaign against him recently, he might have gotten involved with some troublesome groups.
- I don't like the fact that he abandoned Malice Mizer.
- I used to like them.
- He should show his d*ck in court. He'll be guilty if there's silicon, and not guilty if there isn't.
- Errr, won't it be stiff all the time then if it has 30 silicon balls?
- How the heck would that be LOL
- The woman should have said that in detail LOL
- Even Mr. Fairy is pissed now.
- Well, there are a lot of stupid women who do cling on the popular men, so we don't know if it's the truth or not.
- But someone will definitely get mad if he's being written like this.