Nishikawa: "I actually heard this rumor already some time ago and couldn't believe it. She hasn't admitted it so I really don't know if this is the truth. But if it is, then she totally lacks common sense, and she probably isn't that concerned about her married life. To think that she had a good image when she got married, I think everything just crumbled down to the ground. She got what she deserves."
* About bringing a lover into the apartment
"They probably were in bad terms already. You'd know if someone else was in your room, right? I guess their relationship was already at a point where she felt that she couldn't care less if she sleeps with another man."
Mitz: "Maybe Yaguchi-san felt like she was the head of the family, thinking 'this is my house, I am in charge here'."
Terry: "She's actually done things far worse than that. We know that, no one just spills the beans."
"The incident happened in February and was kept under wraps up until recently. This means that a lot of things happened in the past 2 to 3 months. Even still, she has been updating her blog with a straight face on. You could say that she's a stupid woman."
"So what could Yaguchi be thinking now? She shouldn't think of things for herself, like if she can still return to showbiz. Will she be able to put herself down and protect Nakamura? Nakamura might be seen as a sad or stupid man depending on that, but what comes next will detmine how we will evaluate Yaguchi as a person."
- Yaguchi's so scary
- So she even has a bad reputation within the industry, huh
- She's done things far worse than that? Could there be anything worse?
- What could possibly be worse than a married person bringing in a lover to her own house?
- What do you guys think of these times wherein an affair is already being regarded as a huge crime? To think that things like this happen all the time in the real world.
- What's with all of this bashing all of a sudden? They'd probably be more cautious in choosing their words if Yaguchi had a better personality. This probably means that she might have been really cocky within the industry.
- Serves her right, I hope she loses projects.
- Now that she's been beaten to a pulp, is this the end of her?
- Even if she does come back with the help of her connections, we can already foresee that she'll be treated like an outcast.
- I hope this fugly squirt Yaguchi disappears. But what do you guys think of Ayako Nishikawa, eh?
- Hey, what're the things worse than that which Terry is referring to?
- Kago-san is calling you
- Mari Yaguchi must really love sex
A: So you really were a LOVE machine, huh?
- B: Cut it out!
- Seeing Terry bash her like that, I can only think that her agency is so powerless. Is he a person who can just bash people like that? He should bash everyone concerned here.
- LOLing at how much she's disliked
- Yaguchi is a pronoun for 'bi+ch'
- Say what happened in the past 2~3 months!!
- If you recall how she looked like before her cosmetic surgery, you should have seen this coming.
- Uh-oh, looks like she's totally going to disappear
- These are the times that you'll find out what your co-celebrities are truly thinking about you.
- I think that these commentators who change their attitude depending on the person they're talking about are also going too far. I don't like how they gang up and corner one person like this on TV. Everyone already knows that what she did was wrong.
- This is understandable if you also look at how she quit Morning Musume.
- Having an affair is part of the culture
- Serves you right
- So people have forgiven Ayabe's penny auction scandal, but not Yaguchi's affair, huh?
- All she can do now is marry a former fanboy and just live quietly.
- I don't think that she can do that, though.
- So what's worse than having an affair? Sleeping with the father-in-law, extramarital orgies or having an affair with the husband of the other Morning Musume members? These are the only things I can think of.
- So what's worse? Scary.
- The way they've been talking about it, it really seems like Nakamura really did come home while they were in the act of doing it.
- Worse things
- 1. She was the source who leaked some scandal before
- 2. She slept with one of the higher-ups
- 3. Camouflage wedding
- 4. Drug related
- 5. Prostitution
- I won't be surprised at all if she did numbers 1-3 though.
- You could tell just by her looks that Yaguchi is a scum. Even her haters have been saying that as early as 10 years ago. I really don't know what kind of eyes her fans have by denying that fact.
- She's really the worst for bringing home her lover and doing it in their bed. This is something that cannot be forgiven whether you're a man or a woman.
- Hey effin' Terry, what kind of bomb are you still hiding! Spill the beans already!
- Could it be tax evasion, or something?
- The media was also pretty noisy with Kuniko Asagi's illicit scandal, right? I recall her headlining the gossip shows everyday back then.
- SEX BEA--------------------M!
- Nakamura-kun should properly receive the compensation money and just move on to a new chapter in his life. He shouldn't be dragging on with a weird woman such as her.
- What Yaguchi must be feeling right now
- You too!?
- Jun Komori is her best friend right? She should know the facts.
- The fact that she's being bashed like this probably means that a lot of her dirt must have already been exposed within the industry.
- She should just admit it and apologize.
- This is what happens when she's absent from Hirunandesu.
- Even Takeshi kept badmouthing Yaguchi yesterday. Something must be going on.