This is a variety program where Nishikawa invites over guest musicians to his "home" (studio set) and talks with them about music in a candid and social manner. For his 63rd episode, he invited over 3 members of Hello! Project's idol group Berryz Kobo -- Chinami Tokunaga, Saki Shimizu, and Yurina Kumai, and his statement in question came at the beginning of the segment.
During the self introduction of the guests, when Kumai, the "nearly 180cm tall idol", greeted the viewers, Nishikawa praised her appearance and said, "Wow, you've really become mature these days". But for some reason, he said, "But it looks like you've got rough skin. Could it be that it's your menstrual period? The skin around the mouth tends to get dirty easily when you're bleeding", to which Kumai reacted by suddenly covering her mouth.
(Continued after the jump, video inside)
No problem here since no one's at a loss.
Nishikawa-kun's a man, but for some reason he seems like an auntie
It'd really make people appalled if the word "menstrual blood" comes out of a man's mouth w
Oh, he probably wanted to secretly market a deodorizer by talking about her period, but failed miserably
- 西川について全然詳しく無いんだけどこのエピで人気維持してる理由何となくわかった気がするわ要はパワハラなんだよI'm not really that knowledgable about Nishikawa, but I think I get why he's maintained his popularity after seeing this incident. It all boils down to power harassment.
I'll respect Nishikawa if he said this to someone like AKB's Mayu Watanabe
- 肌あれへのフォローのつもりだったんじゃねーの生理現象ならしょうがないよねって本音を隠そうとして適当いっただけじゃないか？おまえブスやな、肌あれてんぞ、とはいいづらいでしょwHe probably just wanted to follow-up on his 'rough skin' remark and say, 'Well, it can't be helped if it's because of your period'.
Maybe he just said something random while keeping to himself what he really thinks?
It's difficult to say something like 'Damn, you're so fugly, your skin's so rough', right? w
- 俺の会社では逆に女の方から生理だって事を毎月行ってくる人がいるんだけどこれはセクハラになるの？There's actually a woman at work who keeps saying it's her period every single month, so can this be considered sexual harassment too?
- はぁなんで西川クンが叩かれないといけないの？こんなスレがあること事態不愉快放送みてた人はわかるけど、なんの問題もなかったよほんと腹立つよ あと二度とハロプロのやつら呼ぶな誰かもわかんないし、話がつまんないHaaa, why does Nishikawa-kun have to be criticized like this?
The mere existence of this thread is sickening.
People who watched the broadcast would know that there was no problem with it.
This really pisses me off. Never call in Hello Pro ever again.
I don't even know them, and they're so boring.
- > 「アイドルなのに180cm近い高身長」がウリの熊井(´-`).｡ｏＯ（嘘つき…）> Kumai, the "nearly 180cm tall idol"
(Related post HERE)
- 何か最近この人が下半身何も履いて無いかのように見える格好してる写真見たんだけど、言動とか、ちょっと年齢考えたほうがいいと思う。I remember seeing a picture of this person recently where it looked like he wasn't even wearing anything to cover his lower body, but considering his words and his actions, I think he should be more conscious about his age.
To think that my boss was already accused of sexual harassment when he just asked "____~san, you're single right?"...
Girl talk, huh
He's a squirt so seeing a tall woman must've agitated his inferiority complex
- 西川 「キミらな、僕やからいいけど、やすしくんやったら怒られるで！」Berryz工房 「やすしくんってなんや？」西川 「やすしくんはなぁ、法律なんかを守らへん人やで」Nishikawa: "Hear this you guys, it's fine with me, but if it were Yasushi-kun, he'd be scolding you!"
Berryz Kobo: "Who the heck is Yasushi-kun?"
Nishikawa: "Yasushi-kun's a person who doesn't abide by the law."
- これが池面だからゆるされるんだろ。ハゲ散らかしたら気持悪いおっさん上司に同じこといわれたらそれはきもちわるいよ？池面は得だな。He's an ikemen that's why he's forgiven.
If the same thing is said by your boss who's a balding old man, it'd be gross, right?
Ikemen guys sure are lucky.
- うわ～.....セクハラとかいうより馬鹿だろこいつ他人とする話じゃねーよ......Uwa~... Verbal sexual harassment isn't the issue here, he's just an idiot.
This isn't something that you should be talking about with someone...
- 実社会でもこんな事言ったらドン引きされるぞ肌荒れに突っ込むなら「疲れがたまってる？」程度でやめておけPeople would get turned off by you if you say something like this in real life society.
If you're going to ask about rough skin, you should just say something along the lines of, "Are you fatigued right now?"
- 有能な男の上司って口には出さないけど女性の部下のそこらへんの問題まで把握するように心がけるんだってねよく知らんけどI heard that good male bosses even have a grasp of these sort of problems about their female subordinates, even without talking about it. I'm not sure about that, though.
- 女は聞きもしないのに生理とか言うくせに逆に聞かれるとセクハラとか騒ぐなWhy do women talk about their period even if no one's asking them about it, then they start claiming it's sexual harassment once someone asks them?
- 動画 10分頃～
Video, from 10 minutes~
Menstrual period, touching the d!ck, sex doll... they're talking about a lot of dirty stuff
- こうやってアイドルに暴言吐いて、「○○ちゃんかわいそう！」ってアイドルをおいしくさせる、とんねるずの頃からの毎度のパターンだな暴言吐いた方もアイドルも注目されるし、記者もラク出来るし、一石三鳥This has been a method used by Tunnels from way back in the day, when you talk badly to an idol to make people think "Poor _____-chan!". This will make people focus on the idol, and even make the journalist's job easy. It's like killing 3 birds with one stone.