Tachikawa lived in a child care institution in Tokyo's Suginami when she was 3 all the way to when she became 18 years old. She said, "There were no girls in the institution who wore cute clothes like Mana Ashida-chan's, and everyone's hair was uniformly cut short. I actually just laughed the drama off since it's just fiction". She proceeded to discuss about the things done to her which were worse than the drama and said that she was "made to stand for a long time with a piece of paper attached to her clothing with the words 'I am stupid' written on it", she was "forced to kneel (seiza) inside a cardboard box for 1 whole night", and was slapped so hard it made her ears ring.
She gave her opinions regarding the council who are asking for a public apology from NTV and are requesting them to modify their script: "Are you people really that great? There really are institutions where cruelty and abuse are occurring. If you've got time to complain about the drama, you should be striving to improve these facilities instead.".
- そんな正論は人権左翼クレーマーに通用しないRational arguments like this
will not work against left-wing human rights complainers
- なんだよ正論かよwとんでもないとこから玉がとんできたなwWow, a sound remark w
Looks like we have here a bullet coming from an unlikely source w
"...is what NTV asked me to say"
- そういやこの人いたなひん曲がった性格みると説得力あるわｗOh right, someone like this existed.
Well, her words have some convincing power to them seeing how twisted her personality is w
Did she tackle this kind of stuff when she was a councilor?
- そうそうドラマに過剰に反応しすぎなんだよっていやいやいやいやドラマがどうこうはまず置いといて、この林って娘がいた施設を強制捜査しろって話が別の方に発展していくぞこれはRight! People are overreacting to the drama!
Ooooops, let's ignore the drama first, but I think they need to force an investigation on the institution where this woman lived. Things will be heading to a different direction with this story.
Is this the person who got fired because of falsifying her declaration?
- そっしってその体験談もまたウソくさいというねｗ真実はどこが出すかAnd this experience that she's talking about seems fake to me w
I wonder where the truth will come out from.
So she wants to say that violence was a daily occurrence at the institution where she lived, huh
- この立川って人がどういう理由で親と離別したのかしらないけど、もしそれが親に捨てられたとかそういう理由なら、施設より親を恨めよ事故死ならお気の毒としか言えないけどI don't know why this Tachikawa person got separated from her parents, but if she was abandoned then she should be angry at her biological parents, not the institution. If they died because of an accident, then all I can say is that she was really unfortunate.
- 立川明日香さん・・・・何者かしらないがグッジョブ！な発言やっぱ騒いでるクレームしてるキチガイは異常者だな施設の子供の気持ちを勝手に代弁して、子供の不安を増幅させるだけで子供の気持ちを盾に表現を萎縮させるだけのキチガイ団体Asuka Tachikawa-san... I don't know who you are but good job!
The people complaining about this are just abnormal retards.
They're talking like they're the voice of the children in the institutions, and in effect are just increasing the anxiety of these children. They're just a group of retards cowering behind the feelings of the children.
- 施設で育てば少しは捻くれるよ。この人はどちらかと言えばまともだと思うよ。叩く方がおかしい。People will get twisted a bit if they're raised in an institution. I think this person grew up pretty well, though. People who bash her are the ones who are in the wrong.
Takasu and this woman, it seems that only these fishy people are supporting the drama, huh
- ＞バレーボールを8歳から12年間しており、高校在学時に部長を務めた。＞その他光画部・軽音部に所属していた。＞高校在学中は、茶髪でスカートは学年で一番短く、ルーズソックスを履き、＞授業中は居眠りか鏡を見ながら化粧するなど遊んでばかりの毎日で＞雑誌『SEVENTEEN』を愛読する。＞本人曰く「自信が無く、少しでも良く見せるためにそういうファッションをした」。結構、自由を謳歌してたみたいだが・・・> She played volleyball since she was 8 for 12 years, and was the club captain in high school.
> She was also in the photography club and light music club.
> In high school, she had short brown hair, and her skirt was the shortest in her school year. She also wore loose socks.
> She used to sleep, look at the mirror, or put on makeup during class.
> She was a fan of the magazine SEVENTEEN.
> According to her, "I didn't have any confidence so I dressed up like that to make me look at least a bit better".
I think she had her fair share of freedom...
- ドラマを必死に叩いてた人間と佐村河内に感動してた人間といま佐村河内を必死で叩いてる人間は同類People who desperately bashed the drama,
People who were touched by Samuragochi,
and people who are now desperately trying to bash Samuragochi
are of the same kind
I can see a future where Asuka will come out with a tell-all book and earn from it
- Ashita, omaera shika inai
* (Tomorrow, only you guys will be left)
If you want to make known the good things about these facilities, then you shouldn't do it in dramas, but in news reports.
- これで施設がごくまっとうなものだったりして職員の人達が激怒して「あの子は昔から虚偽癖があるんです！」みたいな流れだったらワロスwI'd laugh so much if the institution she was pointing out was a really decent one, and if the staff there would come out and say, "That girl has always had a habit of lying since before!" w
- これ、ドラマ擁護と気軽に話ししてるけど、別の大きな問題だよね。火に油どころじゃないのに、気づいてるのかな？She's lightly defending the drama here, but she actually brought forth a bigger problem.
It's not on the level of fanning the flames, I wonder if she's realized that?
Shop for Japanese magazines on AMAZON