Anne Nakamura and Ami Kikuchi were both on the variety show Shabekuri 007 (Mondays 10~) as both of them were featured as "people whom you see each and every single day on TV these days" as the theme of the discussion was about "women's battle for survival".
Kikuchi said, "I don't want to disappear within the year", while Nakamura said, "I just don't want things to suddenly come to an end for me once I come full circle", as both expressed how they are not satisfied with their current standing. Kikuchi was serious throughout the segment, and also said that she's trying to obtain a license as a "head lymphatic massage therapist" in order to survive.
Shinya Ueda of Cream Stew commended the two on their passion for learning new things and said "If you're that serious about it, then you guys will be fine in 2014". But Nakamura said that "I feel like I'm losing (to Kikuchi) today", showing how she's dissatisfied with how the talk is proceeding.
Kikuchi said, "But Anne-chan, you did well in your own right!", seemingly looking down on Nakamura. The Shabekuri members then fanned the flame further and said, "Wow, you just seemed so condescending there! If you were to give her a score, how many points would you give?". Kikuchi candidly answered this and said, "I think she's scored about half (average). And it's alright since I myself have gotten above the half mark". Nakamura who was already teary-eyed at that point started crying and said, "Did I just turn into the villain here?".
There was also a moment in the program where Nakamura revealed that "Ami-chan is very familiar with other people (on other programs)", to which Kikuchi said, "Don't make it sound like I'm doing sexual favors!". The Shabekuri hosts then started doubting her, to which she replied, "There's no way I would! I'm protecting that aspect!".
When you watch Idoling on a regular basis, you can really tell that Ami Kikuchi is a much better speaker than the host Bakarhythm.
Baka should follow Kikuchi's example.
- 別に上からて言うほどの物言いでも無いと思うけど。人を励ますのにも気を使うな。I don't think she said it condescendingly.
You don't have to be considerate to others when you're just trying to cheer them up.
- 中村アンってどこに需要あんの？菊池亜美はキモヲタのファン少しだけ居そうだけどさ。Is there really a demand for Anne Nakamura?
I do think that Ami Kikuchi has a small number of kimo-wota fans, though.
I see Kikuchi a lot and she's funny, but I don't know Anne Nakamura
Anne Nakamura's a beauty, but that's all there is to her
- 菊地はちょっと出すぎだなこれガチで消えそうKikuchi's all over the place at the moment.
I seriously think that she'll disappear.
- 中村アンは東京和洋女子大でチアリーダーやってたバリバリの体育会。なのに、美人だから注目されている。モデルやリポートの仕事が多い。日曜日朝の「シューイチ」に出てるよ。Anne Nakamura was a cheerleader from Tokyo Wayo Women's University, and is a sports-oriented person. But she's commanding attention because she's a beauty. She gets a lot of modeling and reporting jobs because of that. She's also on the Sunday morning show Shu-ichi.
- 菊地はいろんな意味で凄いわそれに比べると中村アンは良くも悪くも普通の人で、そもそも勝てるわけないんだよKikuchi's amazing, in a lot of different senses.
Whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, Anne Nakamura's just a regular person compared to her so there's no way that she can beat her.
- 菊池は最初はウザいだけだったけど最近はわりと面白くて嫌いじゃない中村アンは誰か知らんけど可愛いI initially thought that Kikuchi's annoying, but she's been pretty interesting as of late and I don't dislike her.
I don't know who Anne Nakamura is but she's cute.
- 先に泣いたのが菊地こいつの毒舌は下手すぎて無理毒舌家ってある程度、周りの人に共感を抱かせたりタイミングや空気を読んでこそ、風刺が効いて面白さを感じるんだけど菊地の場合はその空気を読むスキルも感覚も一切ないからやられた奴や周りも視聴者も気分悪いだけKikuchi was the first to cry.
I can't stand how bad she is at her "sharp-tongued" character.
These people with sharp tongues will seem interesting if they have the ability to make the other people sympathize with them, and if they have the skill to read the air and time their comments properly. But Kikuchi doesn't have the sense nor the skill to read the atmosphere. She just makes the people she's talking to, as well as the viewers, feel unpleasant.
- 中村アンて色気あるからいいわ菊池ってのはギョロ目のうるさい印象I like Anne Nakamura, she's hot.
Kikuchi has this impression that she's got bulging eyes and is obnoxious.
Nakamura was just sitting there
- 生き残るのに必死なのが可愛そう。本当はバラエティタレントなんて目指して無かったろうに・・I feel sorry for them for being so desperate for survival.
I don't think that they aspired to become variety talents in the first place..
She's a model so she doesn't need to cling on to variety shows.
I'm amazed at how greedy Ami Kikuchi is.
Anne Nakamura was cut, and Kikuchi even hijacked the topic about her.
She probably cried again after watching the broadcast.
- 中村はフリートークで普通に女子のリアクションもできずかといって江角的な姉御キャラも力量不足で中途半端Nakamura's half-baked, she can't make regular reactions that girls make during free discussions, and she also isn't good enough to take on that "older sister"-like character that Esumi does.
- 中村アンはそう遠くない頃にひっそり消えそうだしどうでもいい菊地亜美はガツガツ必死すぎてひたすらウザくて不快、早く消えてくれAnne Nakamura feels like she'll just silently disappear in the not- so-distant future, so I don't really care about her. Ami Kikuchi is too aggressive and desperate, she's just plain annoying and unpleasant. I hope she just goes off somewhere.
Kikuchi-san just seems like she keeps blabbering about her secrets
Add Ruriko Kojima here and you have the big three talents who always want to be in the limelight
- ＞「今、テレビで見ない日はない」2人として、中村アンって人初めて名前知ったんだけどなｗ> "people whom you see each and every single day on TV these days"
It's actually my first time hearing the name Anne Nakamura w
- この前のピン子の件といい、菊池はこういう女同士の対決みたいなそういうキャラができつつあるよな頂上決戦はデヴィ夫人とかなThere was also this incident with Pinko a while back, but Kikuchi seems to be establishing herself as a fighter who doesn't back down on other women.
Maybe she'll be going up against Ms. Dewi for the championship bout.
- 枕営業していないアイドルなんていません(´・ω・`)But there are no idols who don't do sexual favors
Shop for Japanese magazines on AMAZON