- "Not too eccentric, and wears clothes that are perfect for him." (30, F)
- "Looks neat and the clothes fit him well." (32, M)
4. Atsuto Uchida (9.3%)
- "He shows how fashionable he can be with clothes that everyone can wear." (38, M)
- "His clothes are simple, but he wears them nicely." (22, M)
- "He mixes sporty with casual." (30, F)
(Top 3 after the jump)
- "It's not just his clothes, but even his lifestyle is so fashionable and cool!" (29, F)
- "He's so dandy with the hats and the accessories." (44, M)
- "He's cool despite his age, and he isn't forcing himself." (30, F)
2. Hidetoshi Nakata (19.0%)
- "He looks good in a jacket and is very fashionable with the stole." (26, F)
- "He's got style and sense, and can pull off even the most unusual clothes." (29, F)
- "He's a person who looks good in the European style." (31, M)
1. Keisuke Honda (33.1%)
- "He changes his fashion style from time to time, but comes out wearing the most appropriate one for the occasion." (31, M)
- "He wears things that normal Japanese people won't, but he pulls them off." (26, F)
- "He looks fashionable with the way he wears his clothes, and is confident about himself." (22, F)
Period: January 10~17, 2014
Scope: Mynavi news members
Survey respondents: 343 men, 390 women, a total of 733 people
Method: Internet login survey
Are Hasebe and Kagawa the worst?
>>5th Yuto Nagatomo
I've seen him a number of times near Kodaira, but he looked like a high school graduate preparing for college. When he joined Inter, he felt like an otaku who wore flannel shirts and lived in Italy. It does feel that he's trying to improve thanks to Honda's influence and because he's now in the city of Milan.
Hasebe is the person who truly understands fashion
I think the top 3 look fashionable in the eyes of Europeans
Ucchi just wears track suits, maybe people like how he's not being worn by his clothes.
What about Hasebe???
Sports athletes generally have good bodies so they should just wear simple stuff with a tiny bit of accent
I'm glad that Hasebe isn't included
Honda, Nakata, and Kazu are more like "unique" than fashionable
Kazu's casual clothes
Ucchi's casual clothes are still a part of himself so it's forgiven...
But I think the drape-like clothes and earth tones he wore a while back suit him really well
Can you really call Honda fashionable?
Normal people can't wear that because they'd be too embarrassed.
Why isn't Hasebe in this?
No one else can imitate this kind of atmosphere from Nakata.
He must be good at growing his beard
THE END OF LOVE
Hasebe's a legend for supporting all of us with this.
No way it's Honda since he has a watch on each wrist
In the current national team, I think Kawashima's pretty fashionable.
He always wears simple stuff, but I feel like he wears clothes with good sense.
Next is Nagatomo and Zac, I guess.
Or maybe it's just me since I like these types of clothes w
So this means that people will call you fashionable when you wear stuff that people normally don't, huh
Nagatomo's starting to turn into a fashionista
In Uchida's case, there's some additional points for him being an ikemen.
He can easily pull off stuff like Uniqlo, and he'd still look cool even if he doesn't try hard.
If only Uchida puts his mind into it and hire stylists who can make him dress up like Nakata and Honda then I think he'd rank 1st by a landslide
- He's showing how to be fashionable with clothes that regular people can wear
*There's no wind
Dammit where's Hasebe
Shop for soccer goods (including replica uniform sets) on RAKUTEN