Host Shinya Ueda (43) of Cream Stew brought this topic on and when it was brought up that her brother Dai Watanabe (29) got married when he was 23, Anne says "When I was 20, I also thought that I'd get married when I turn 23. But before I knew it, I'm already 27. It's like 'Hm?' for me. So will I get married until I reach 30? I honestly can't imagine it. I still don't have a grasp of reality".
She also said that her ideal marriage partner is "someone who's like a warrior". "I would like to welcome him back into the house with my 3 fingers down on the floor. I'd also like to use a flint to send him off. Someone who'd say something like 'follow after thee' and would help pull me about".
She also talked about Ken Watanabe, her father. She said that Watanabe does not want to meet a boyfriend in a casual manner. She also said that Watanabe will of course have to meet the guy if they are to be married, but also revealed that he doesn't want to meet just one person.
So she's already 27, huh.
Which means that she was about 21 during Sakura no sono. Yuko Oshima and Emi Takei were in it too.
- こいつが壱原侑子を演じたのにはがっくり来たI got disappointed though when she played the role of Yuko Ichihara
- ＞ 理想の結婚相手については「武士みたいな人」と明言武士は上のいいなり、絶対服従だぞそれで良いんだな？> Her ideal marriage partner is "someone who's like a warrior"
A warrior observes absolute obedience to the orders of their superiors.
So she's fine with that, huh?
But her dad is that Ken Watanabe
I heard that she loathes her step-mom Minami
So the husband has to commit seppuku if he has an extramarital affair?
- 杏本人を見たことがあるが、相当に背が高い。自分よりも背の低い男も視野に入れたほうがいいぞ。まあ、東出がいるから大きなお世話といったところか。I've seen Anne in person, but she's really tall.
She should also be open to men who are smaller than her.
Well, she's got Higashide so that's none of our business anyway.
But she turns into Bera at night
- オヤジがKENさんだからなぁ並みの男じゃビビって近寄れないよHer dad is KEN-san.
An ordinary guy will get so scared to even approach him.
- ＞1人しか逢いたくない(謙)いや、アンタ2回親に紹介してるし( ´･_･`)> Ken: I don't want to meet just one person
Err, didn't this woman introduce 2 guys to him already? ( ´･_･`)
I always thought that tall women preferred small guys. So that's not really the case, huh.
I chanced upon Anne-chan's radio program last Saturday and LOL'd when she started singing the Evangelion theme song after talking about Sailor Moon and Ray Earth. And it was better than what I expected.
- 杏は歴女だし、東出は通勤ではipod落語入れて聞いてるし、外見も中身もお似合いだから結婚したらいい。Anne's a history buff while Higashide has rakugo on his iPod which he listens to on the commute. They're a perfect match, both inside and out so they should go on and get married already.
- 東出くんのお父さんが剣道の先生で東出くんも剣道三段時間が空いてるときには道場で子どもたちに指導もしているという(劇画の主人公を地で行くやっちゃな……)つまり“武士”ってのは東出くんの暗喩だろHigashide-kun's dad is a kendo instructor while Higashide himself is 3-dan in Kendo.
He even instructs little children in the dojo during his free time.
(like a real-life comic book protagonist...)
So the "warrior" that Anne is referring to is a metaphor for Higashide-kun.
- 親父が渡辺謙ってすごいな。とてもとてもお近づきになれないだろ…It's amazing how her father is Ken Watanabe.
You won't be able to become close acquaintances with him.
A fujoshi, a history buff, a mountaineer, a person who loves singing... she's such a busy person
Well yeah, her dad is Dokuganryu Masamune afterall
Shop for Anne-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Anne-related items on YESASIA
Shop for kimonos on RAKUTEN