This of course refers to the actress Ayame Gouriki (21). She may be bashed on the Internet for looking like Jiro Tsunoda's manga character, but her face seems to have become a desirable one for women.
"One will be able to achieve those beautiful cat-like eyes with the double flasking method, but Gouriki-san is blessed with a lovely overall facial balance. Even if a normal person has some plastic surgery and apply some makeup, she'll just become an ugly, feline-looking girl. We try to explain that beforehand, but people still push through the operation." - (same staff)
On the flipside, the desirability of the faces of a certain foreigner-loving songstress and a certain ex-member of an idol group have gone down.
"Women who want to have surgery don't want faces that 'look like it was obviously altered' anymore, which leads to more people avoiding the looks of these two. But you still can't deny the fact that even if the overall number has decreased, there are still quite a lot of women who would love to have the same face as these two"
- > 元人気アイドルグループもうはっきり言ってるも同じ> ex-member of an idol group
It's just the same as saying her name out loud
Watch out, the Ushiro no Hyakutaro boom is upon us
There must be something wrong with them...
Eh? Ah......y, yeah? Hm? ....Ihh....... Hmm?
- ｱｯﾋｬｯﾋｬ!ヽ(ﾟ∀ﾟ)ﾉｱｯﾋｬｯﾋｬ! 幾ら貰ったんだよ
Ahahahaha! ヽ(ﾟ∀ﾟ)ﾉ Ahaha! Just how much bribes
- did they receive?
- 某外人大好き歌姫こんなあからさまにわかるように書くぐらいなら浜崎って書けばいいだろ>A certain foreigner-loving songstress
If they're going to write something as obvious as this, then they should've included the name Hamasaki from the start.
(ヾﾉ･∀･`) No way
Here's another amazing stealth marketing ploy
(*Warrior beast Go-riki from Great Mazinger ep.35)
So women will be having this face, huh
Must be a system where you receive salary from Oscar for writing an article like this
"Make my face look like Gouriki-chan's!?"
／⌒ ￣￣￣ ⌒ 丶
│ ﾉヽ /│ /││ヽ ヽ 丶
│ ＿ノ ∨ │/ ││ │/ │/│ノ
ヽ │ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;V; ヽ/ ;:V:::::::::::::│
│ ／│ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ＿ │
/ │ ＼●ヽ ノ●丿 │
ヽ │ │ ￣ ￣ │
＼ ヽ │ │
) 丶│ / ヽ /
＼ /ヽ ヽ-ヽ ,ノ /
ヽ ト＿＿＿＿ イ /
＼ ＼.エエエエ／ /
丶 ＿＿ ／
- どんなに似て無くても桐谷美玲みたいにしてくださいという勇気を持てや整形するなら妥協したらアカンEven if you don't look like her, at least go have the courage to say, "Please make me look like Mirei Kiritani".
You need to make compromises when you go and have plastic surgery.
- 耳から顎にかけてのラインは本当にきれいですよね。横顔の美しさは宝生舞ｻﾝ以来のストライクど真ん中なんですけど、2ちゃんの評判悪いんで悲しいです。It's true though that the line from her ears to the chin is beautiful.
The beauty of her profile is right on the money for me, like Mai Hosho-san.
I'm saddened by her bad reputation on 2ch.
I love drooping eyes, but I seriously can't tell what's so good about her
The times have now shifted to Usagi Nakamura
Her face is the type that I like, but this is too much of a stealth marketing propaganda
So will these DQN women once again have their faces fixed if they grow tired of Gouriki or if she's not on TV anymore?
Are these people really desperate in trying to look like Grappler Baki?
You mean a face like this
- 幸田來未がブレイクしてた時も幸田の顔になりたいか？憧れか？って言ったらそれは違う彼女のメイク術はすごいと思うけどって女が多かったってアンケ結果どっかで見たぞ女はそこんとこ超シビアだろステマにしても酷過ぎEven when Kumi Koda made her huge break, people were asked "So do you want your face to become like hers?". The women said no and just admired her amazing makeup skills.
That's what I saw in some sort of survey.
So I think women are pretty particular with this kind of stuff. This may be nothing but stealth marketing, but it's horrible.
- バールの様なもので２～３回殴打する簡単な施術ですねOh I see, it's just a simple operation where you only have to hit the face with something like a crowbar 2 to 3 times.
You guys should apologize to Gouriki-san
Shop for Ayame Gouriki-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Ayame Gouriki-related items on YESASIA