"Music producer 'N.Y.' who's even recognized overseas has a number of ghost writers. He himself writes songs, but there's no way he can keep producing at that pace while maintaining such a high quality, and he has a team working for him. There's also 'T' who became popular after producing idols, 'G' who came from a visual band, and ikemen 40-y/o singer 'F.M.' who are all said to be using ghost writers within the industry. When it comes to writing the lyrics, songstress 'H.A.' and idol group producer 'A.Y.' also have their own ghost writers.". - (music insider)
These may be different from Samuragochi who has a hearing impairment, but the existence of ghost writers is reportedly rampant within the industry.
"Everyone gets into a slump, and even their speed in composing songs may take a dip, which is why there are a lot of ghost writers in order for the artists to maintain their sales. These are mostly done through agreements between the agency and the record label. It's also hard to imagine that the people around Samuragochi didn't know about his secrets, and probably just turned a blind eye in order to create a dramatic and touching story for the people." - (same source)
The reason why it's caused a huge uproar is because this composer's only selling point is that he's "disabled"
- そらそうよWell, of course there are ghost writers
Even our comments here are scripted as well
So are these Tsunku, GLAY, Fukuyama Masaharu, Hamasaki Ayumi and Akimoto Yasushi?
I personally don't mind as long as the song is good
Looks like they're adding further insult to injury to this struggling industry wwwwwww
- ゴーストライダースレじゃなかった…Oh, so this isn't a Ghost Rider thread...
But Akimoto's actually a lyricist...
Even the lyrics are done by a ghost?
- 本の世界でもゴーストライターはあるみたいだけどな特に芸能人執筆関係は話を聞いてゴーストライターが書いてるってのが一般的らしいが・・・It also seems that ghost writers exist in the world of literature.
I heard that this is especially the case when celebrities come out with their own books...
For books, there are also people who use a number of different names...
I'm guessing that there are still some more guys out there who are scared
- ゴーストはよくある話だけどお互い納得の上にでそれなりの対価払えばいいんだよwinwinの関係だから障害者を装って脅してやらしてピンハネとかしてるのは問題外Ghost writers are a common story, but they should pay an appropriate fee that both parties would agree on.
It's a win-win situation after all.
But a person who fakes his disability, threatens people, and still takes a kickback is out of the question.
- クラシック以外でもバレてほしいよねあまちゃんとかも影武者みたいなストーリー普通にやってんだからリアルでもまだまだあるでしょ・・・I hope more of these come out, even outside classical music.
They even had a story about decoys and doubles in Amachan, so I'm sure that there are a lot more of these in real life.
- そう思うと歌手ってゴースト歌手できないからいいな声は個人識別方法の一つだしなWhen you think about this, then singers can't have ghosts.
Voice is one way to distinguish each individual from one another after all.
For books, Takenori Emoto revealed that a ghost writer wrote his best seller, and that he paid the guy half of the royalties.
- つんくは100%ゴーストだろうな今のモー娘の歌詞とかシングルベットとか書いた奴とは思えないTsunku probably's got a ghost, 100%.
I don't think that the guy who wrote "single bed" is the same person who writes MoMusu's current lyrics.
So what now, Hiro Mizushima the author?
Gekidan Hitori and Eriko Sato are also suspicious
But there's no problem at all if that's the way their contract was made, and both sides approved of it
It's pretty well-known that Masaharu Fukuyama and Ayumi Hamasaki don't make their own songs
But this composer will now be recognized because of this, right...
- 今回の件はゴーストラーターもいいとは思うが障害者装ってたのがいかんな・・・しかしマスコミはネタ切れないね・・・Samuragochi probably would've gotten away with it if it was just the case of someone else writing his music for him, but feigning his disability was his downfall...
But wow, the media sure doesn't run out of stories, huh.