iSAMU will be about the life of the artist Isamu Noguchi, born to a Japanese father and an American mother, and will be showing his ups and downs in life as an artist who represents the 20th century. Yosuke Kubozuka (Related post HERE) will be playing the role of Isamu.
Director Amon Miyamoto comments:
"This time, I want to jump together with him. I want to fly to the end of the world him!"
"Isamu-san is the type of man who puts his work on a rough place, and then changes that place. He's a person who doesn't look for fame, but he wants to resonate in people's minds. I want to make it as fundamentally close to Isamu-san as possible. I want to make it as close to his mind as possible."
(On choosing Kubozuka) "Yosuke Kubozuka to me is a very pure person. He absorbs everything like a sponge and is faithful. I believe that the flame within him and his pure sides fit Isamu-san perfectly."
- バカにされてるぞｗｗｗｗｗHe's being made fun of wwwww
- 窪塚なら凄く飛ぶぞwKubozuka's really going to fly high, yo w
- 窪塚だから生きてたのに宮本亜門は死ぬぞ！一緒に飛んだらHe survived that because he's Kubozuka, but Amon Miyamoto's going to die if he jumps along with him!
- 嫌味かジャンプは禁句だろSarcasm? The word "jump" should be a taboo.
- We can fly
- しかしよく生きてたよな何階だっけAmazing that he survived that.
From what floor did he jump again?
- 窪塚は役者としての才能はハンパなかっただけに、ネタキャラ扱いになってしまったのが残念。Yosuke Kubozuke had immense talent as a character actor, and it's too bad that he's been reduced to someone that's being made fun of.
- 当時はそれほどとは思わなかったが今頃になってあの高さからジャンプするということがどれだけ怖いことか恐ろしいことかひしひし身に応えるだから彼の姿見ると不安な気持ちになるよI didn't think about it at that time, but I just realized now how scary and terrifying it is to jump from that height.
I can somehow feel the pain. And that's why I feel uneasy whenever I see him.
- ホントになんであれで生きてたんだろう？神様じゃないのこいつI really wonder how he survived that?
Could he be god, or something?
- まともにしてたら今でも連ドラや映画にそこそこ出てたと思うなあ。もったいない…If he just lived a decent life, he probably would have appeared in more serial dramas and movies by this time.
Such a waste...
- たしか下手したら潰れたトマトみたいになる高さだったよな？If things had gone wrong, he would have become like a splattered tomato after falling from that height, right?
- 見た目の劣化ぱねえ昔はセンシティブな美男子って感じだったのにWow, his looks really have deteriorated.
To think that he looked like this sensitive pretty-boy a long time ago.
- 窪塚その辺のクラブにいそうな、ただのDQNになっちゃったなぁ昔は期待してたのにKubozuka has just become like a delinquent you see in those clubs around the corner.
I had high hopes for him before.
- それにしても顔ちいさっBut his face sure is small
- 思い出しちゃったじゃないかThis just made me remember it again
- あの気がふれたような露出狂の彼女とはまだ続いてるのかな綺麗な星のもとに生まれてきたのに、汚い方汚い方に行きたがるよな不思議汚い感じが様になる人もいるけど、この人は残念ながらそうじゃないI wonder if he's still with that screwy exhibisionist girlfriend of his.
He was born under a beautiful star, but he keeps wanting to taint himself.
It's really a mystery.
There are people who still look good when they look rugged, but too bad that this person doesn't fall under that category.
- 9階からアイキャンフライして助かるって尋常じゃない常識的に考えて99%死ぬ高さだもんなThere's something wrong when you go, "I can fly~!", from the 9th floor and come out alive from that.
If you use common sense, that height will kill people 99% of the time.
- 生きてることがアリエナイからなぁ...There's no way he survived that...
- 全盛期の窪塚で義経が見たかった勿体無い人材だ露出を抑えた安藤政信並みに、勿体無いI wanted to see the Kubozuka in his prime play Yoshitsune.
He really is a wasted talent.
Just like Masanobu Ando who limited his exposure, such a waste.
- もうオッサンだもんなあれだけの美形だったのにHe's become so old already.
He used to be so pretty.
- こいつは飛ぶのが好きすぎるんだよwThis guy really loves to fly
- この人は嫌いじゃないがこの人に憧れて真似してる一般人がうざいI don't dislike him, but I'm irritated by the people who idolize and imitate him
- ヘルタースケルター出てたけど、未だに普通にカッコイイよ窪塚He was in Helter Skelter, and Kubozuka's still cool up to now.
- 窪塚は才能ある役者だと思うけどなぁつくづく勿体無い奴だI really think Kubozuka's a talented character actor.
Such a waste.
- いい役者なんだがなぁ存在感は抜きんでてる休みが出来るとアホなことするから、どんどん仕事を入れてやれと思うってか、マンションの屋上から助走付けてダイブしてよく生きてるわな、ほんとHe's a really good actor though.
His presence really stands out above the rest.
He'll just do stupid things once he gets to go on vacation, so I really hope they should fill his schedule up with work.
And it's amazing that he's still alive after running up and jumping off from the top of the apartment.
Shop for Yosuke Kubozuka-related items on YESASIA
Shop Japanese clothing brands for men on YESSTYLE