TOKIO's Nagase Tomoya and Gouriki Ayame will be working together for the first time in the TBS autumn 2013 drama "Kurokouchi" which will begin its run from October in the Fridays 10pm timeslot. The drama which is based on the same-titled manga by Richard Wu and will consist of 10 episodes, features Nagase as Kurokouchi Keita, an assistant inspector in the Kanagawa Prefectural Police Criminal Department 2nd section who believes that the true criminal behind the JPY 300m robbery case in December 1968 which had passed its statute of limitations in 1975 is still out there and attempts to find whoever this is. He does not care about resorting to controversial ways to solve his cases including blackmailing politicians and demanding huge amounts of money. With the intelligence he gets, Kurokouchi is able to solve many cold cases. On the other hand, Gouriki plays the role of Seike Mashiro, his colleague who's serious about her work and has a sterling record as compared to Kurokouchi.
Additional comments by Nagase and Gouriki
Nagase: (On Gouriki) "She's really clear, transparent, and cute. We're not the "beauty and the beast" but I hope we can show how interesting it can be for 2 people from totally different worlds to coexist."
Gouriki: "I'll play the role sincerely and honestly, and try to portray the role of a cool detective."
- "Cute" wwwwwwww
- Does Nagase have a girlfriend right now? （Related post HERE)
- He should go for Gouriki!
- I hope they sing the main theme song as a duet
- Nagase will probably fall head over heels with Megocchi's appeal LOL
- Well, even vinegar is clear and transparent
- I'm sick of all this overhyping
- She's not in a lead role LOL
- It'll be impossible for her to play the lead from now on wwwwwwwwwwwwww
- She's already an assistant inspector in this so she'll probably be playing the role of a 23-year-old. They should have waited 2 more years.
- Well, I won't be watching this though.
- Harachan was actually pretty interesting...
- But putting Gouriki together with Nagase is...
- Well, Ayamechan is cuter than someone like Nounen♪
- TOKIO Matsuoka: Played a periodic drama together with Gouriki and gave her an Hermes bag for her 20th birthday.
- TOKIO Kokubun: Gouriki said he was her type, which made him rejoice.
- EXILE Akira: When Gouriki acted all cute and hot on Honmadekka!?TV, he was all over her and said "That's superb! Your nape is fantastic!"
- Sanma: Was all praises for Gouriki, even saying "A woman of Gouriki's class". Receives a birthday present from Gouriki.
- Black Mayonnaise: They lose words and stare at Gouriki as they can't believe how small her face is.
- Tamori: Praises Gouriki's kimono look over AKB's Sashihara's.
- Kinki Kids: Praises Gouriki's cuteness over Minami Takahashi.
- Arita: Praises Gouriki's aura as that of a "bigshot" despite only being 19.
- Tokui: Falls heads over heels with Gouriki and keeps asking if she's wearing panties.
- Nagase... this must be some sort of penalty game for him
- Well, he can't do anything but praise his partner when he's asked in an interview. The fact that he said that she's "transparent"... which is an abstract way of praising someone means that she doesn't really have any appeal.
- And there's going to be a mysterious payment that will be coming in from Oscar a few days later.
- 月9 2000年以降 ワースト10
10.49 09/04 婚カツ!
11.33 13/01 ビブリア古書堂の事件手帖
11.44 11/01 大切なことはすべて君が教えてくれた
11.69 11/04 幸せになろうよ
12.25 10/07 夏の恋は虹色に輝く
12.26 11/07 全開ガール
12.36 12/07 リッチマン、プアウーマン
13.07 03/04 東京ラブシネマ
13.16 03/07 僕だけのマドンナ
13.22 13/07 SUMMER NUDE
13.51 08/10 イノセント・ラヴ
13.70 02/10 ホーム&アウェイ
13.83 04/07 東京湾景
- Monday night at 9 from 2000, Worst 10
10.49 09/04 Konkatsu!
11.33 13/01 Biblia
11.44 11/01 Taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta
11.69 11/04 Shiawase ni narou yo
12.25 10/07 Natsu no koi wa Niji iro ni kagayaku
12.26 11/07 Zenkai Girl
12.36 12/07 Rich Man, Poor Woman
13.07 03/04 Tokyo Love Cinema
13.16 03/07 Boku dake no Madonna
13.22 13/07 SUMMER NUDE
13.51 08/10 Innocent Love
13.70 02/10 Home and Away
13.83 04/07 Tokyo Wankei
- * In the worst 10, only Rich Man, Poor Woman and Tokyo Love Cinema were the only dramas where Johnny's talents didn't play the lead.
- Gouriki as an exceptional new inspector?
- Sounds too forced~
- Please do My Boss, My Hero 2 instead
- And there aren't any other old guys who are as honest and transparent as Nagase
- Based on the setting, it kinda feels like Katori and Yamashita's ultra flop drama, Monsters
- She may be overhyped, but isn't she overworked already?
- Could this be destined for single digit ratings?
- Whatever anyone says, I think Gouriki might actually be cute when you see her in person.
- I did see Maki Horikita in person and she was super cute.
- Even Sanma praised her, she really must be a good person. Nagase will be drooling over her.
- I believe that if it's Nagase, he will do something about this predicament...
- Well, she isn't really ugly
- 本音を言うと 主演降板になっちゃうから言えなかったんだろ
- Nagase would probably be removed from the lead if he said his true feelings about her
- It's been a while since I saw a serious Nagase drama so I'll at least watch episode 1
- Looks like this'll have low ratings
- I honestly want to watch Nagase's drama, but it'll be impossible if Gouriki's the one co-starring...
- They might be a good match for each other.
- They're both super positive, right?
- But if Nagase says his true feelings, people would just say, "Oh, Nagase said it so it has to be true"
- And Nagase will now become her latest victim...
- If the ratings will be good, they'll say it's because of Gouriki. If it isn't, they'll say that Nagase's dramas always don't have good ratings...
- I'd prefer it if they just made a drama about the Taiya Cafe instead
Shop for Tomoya Nagase-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Ayame Gouriki-related items on YESASIA