"The first time I set foot on Tokyo, I had trouble since I really didn't know anything. My whole family was isolated. And that's where we saw Tohoshinki on TV, and they gave me peace of mind. That was the time I started studying Korean to try and be good at it."
"I want to live in Korea. The cities in Korea are really beautiful, and the people here really have a high sense of beauty. Korea is different. Something feels like it's being cast under some kind of magic."
- 目を覚ますんだWake up
- 在日、もどってくんな！Naturalized Korean, don't ever come back!
- 韓国に永住して末永くお幸せにｗPlease go on, stay forever in Korea, and live a happy life.
- ここまで丸出しなのも珍しいｗｗｗIt's actually rare for someone to be this open about it LOL
- いやさすがにこの子は在日じゃないだろうこういう顔は韓国人じゃありえないNah, this girl isn't a naturalized Korean.
This sort of face doesn't exist in their race.
- 昨日のアナザースカイ見たら明らかにイタリアの方が好きそうな感じだったんだがｗBut when I saw Another Sky yesterday, it did seem like she liked Italy much more
- ここまで露骨に韓流気持ち悪い在日なのかねIt's pretty gross how obvious this seems.
I wonder if she really is Korean.
- 吉本ステマ芸人もドン引きｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗEven the Yoshimoto stealth marketing comedians will feel appalled by this wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
- 気持ち悪い女だなガチで一人で韓国旅行してこいよ二度とそんな事を思わなくなるからWhat a disgusting girl she is.
She should seriously go to Korea alone. She will never think of the same thing ever again if she does that.
- スタッフぞろぞろ連れて一人旅性犯罪大国を一人旅とかありえんThey're calling this a solo trip despite having all those staff around her.
It's impossible to travel alone in that sexually abusive country.
- 在日が里帰りしただけの事に、いちいち反応しなくても…It's just the homecoming of a naturalized Korean, no need to react to every little thing all the time.
- 武井は変な在日だな2ちゃんの在日なんてネトウヨネトウヨ言ってても祖国に帰りたい奴なんか一人もいないぜTakei's a weird one.
The naturalized Koreans on 2channel all just chant "netuyo" "netuyo" (refers to the ‘Internet right-wing’, netizens who write extremely right-wing comments) while not a single one of them wants to go back to their homeland.
- 朝鮮握手してた子だっけ？She's the girl who did the Korean handshake, right?
- 韓国絶賛か～これからごり押しがパワーＵＰしそうだなｗｗｗSo she praised Korea~
She'll probably be pushed more now www
- 「生まれ変わったら韓国人になりたい」の人だろ？ｗThe person who wants to be a Korean when she's reborn, right?
- 剛力のおかげでこいつのごり押し感が相対的に弱まって見えるけど・・・剛力以外と比べたらまだまだごり押しが酷い。Thanks to Gouriki, this girl doesn't feel too pushed anymore...
But if you compare her with anyone other than Gouriki, she's still terribly being overpushed.
- これだけはっきり韓国推しして武井サイドは何か得があるのか？タレントとしての戦略がおかしいだろう今後韓国市場のみでいくのならわかるが普通の日本人は気味悪いだけだからなDoes Takei's camp get any sort of benefit from this?
This strategy for talents sure is strange.
I'd understand it if they're planning on taking the Korean market, but the Japanese people will just be creeped out by this.
- 何でここまで韓国を賛美できるのか理解不能だI really don't understand how they can really praise Korea this much
- レ●プ願望が半端ないのは理解したI just understand that she wants to be raped
- 次はゴーリキさんの番。Next up is Gouriki
- ここまでくると宗教洗脳か催眠術の影響でもあるんかｗｗてことは結婚&出産する時は韓国でやるんだよな？自分の子供をわざわざ韓国籍にするとか虐待だわｗｗThis already seems like religious brainwashing or hypnotism on her part ww
So this means that she'll get married and give birth in Korea, huh.
But giving your own child Korean citizenship, that's punishmentww
- しかしこのタイミングで韓国好きを語るとか、相当時代が見えてないか、事務所がアホなのか、何なんだろうな一時は韓国に媚び売りまくってたアイドリングの菊地亜美とかも、最近じゃ韓国のカの字も言わなくなってるというのにさすがにこいつは空気読むのがうますぎだがDeclaring that she likes Korea at a time like this might mean that she can't read the trend of the times or her agency is totally stupid.
I wonder what it is.
Even Ami Kikuchi of Idoling used to leech onto Korea like crazy, but she recently hasn't even been remotely talking about the name of the country anymore. She was probably just good at reading the trend.
- 暮らしてみればいいよ現実は厳しいから韓国のしきたりはマジでめんどくさいぞShe should go try live there.
Reality is harsh, Korea's traditions are really troublesome.
- まあこれだけ日本でゴリ押しだ可愛くないだ散々言われれば日本人嫌いにもなるよI think I can understand it if she's grown to hate the Japanese people so much after how people have been saying she isn't cute, and that she's over-pushed.
- でもチョン語は話せないんだろｗチョンに媚びて在日に仕事をもらいたいのが見え見えBut she still can't speak their language, right? LOL
It's obvious that she's clinging onto Korea so she can get jobs from a naturalized Korean.
- 朝鮮に媚びるとグッチと契約できるのかね。こういう世渡りは卑しいよ。日本sageしないだけマシだけどレベル低すぎる。So would she be able to sign a sponsorship deal with Gucci if she does this?
This is really unfair.
Well, at least she isn't dissing Japan, but the level is too low.
- 韓国面に堕ちたか…さようならSo she's fallen over to the Korean-side... Goodbye.
- 露出のわりにかなりファンが少なそう韓国、住めばいいと思う誰もとめやしないよShe doesn't seem like she has many fans despite all that exposure she's getting.
She should just live in Korea.
I don't think anyone will stop her.
- 増々嫌われるなPeople will just hate her more
- 事務所は咲ちゃんを韓国から開放してやってくれ…そういう仕事はお笑い芸人にでもやらせればいいだろThe agency should release Emi-chan from the clutches of Korea...
Why don't they just let the comedians do this kind of job?
- こいつはブレないなｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗｗThis girl really is consistent wwwwwwww
- 武井人気急落だな。おめでとうTakei's popularity will suddenly drop. Congratulations.
- 綺麗な子なのにねえ・・To think that she's pretty...
- もうオスカーごと消えればいいのにwOscar itself should just disappear altogether
- 韓国料理好きで何回か行ったが、街並みは汚いし、魔法にかかるなんてありえない。I've been there a number of times since I like Korean food, but the towns are dirty and there's no way that it's like a magical land.
- 名古屋に居た時は不良だったと聞いた事がある。I heard that she was a delinquent when she was still in Nagoya
- なんで日本に住みながらチョン国の宣伝するのかな？半島へ行って、二度と日本に入国してほしくないねI wonder why she has to promote about that Chon country even if she's living in Japan?
I hope she just goes over to that peninsula and never come back to Japan.
- 韓国とかそういうの抜きで正直に言うけどさ、この子に比べたらそこらへんの町をほっつき歩いてる女の子の方がよほど可愛いよね(´･ω･｀)？Let me say this honestly without this bias against Korea , but don't you think the girls whom you can just find walking in town are much cuter than this girl?(´･ω･｀)
- 剛力に負けるわけだｗAnd that's why she loses to Gouriki
- 武井は一般的に綺麗なんだろうけど、まったく可愛いと思えないんだよなぁあんまり男ウケする感じの顔じゃないよね？Takei might be pretty if she was a commoner, but I honestly don't think she's cute.
Her face doesn't really look like it will appeal to men, right?
- 台湾製Made in Taiwan
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hoshusokho/imgs/9/5/95ca5565.jpghttp://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/dqnplus/imgs/d/d/dd6dd6aa.jpghttp://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/dqnplus/imgs/f/7/f793b44d.jpghttp://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/dqnplus/imgs/5/c/5ce3e0ac.jpghttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hoshusokho/imgs/9/6/969d1a5e.jpghttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hoshusokho/imgs/b/8/b82a93f4.jpghttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hoshusokho/imgs/3/7/378d5054.jpghttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hoshusokho/imgs/b/1/b1b08fb6.jpghttp://livedoor.blogimg.jp/hoshusokho/imgs/b/3/b37b82da.jpg韓国製ｗｗｗｗｗｗMade in Korea wwwwww
- あれ？昨日イタリア人になりたいとか言ってボーノ連発してたようなHm? She just kept saying "buono" yesterday, saying she wants to become Italian?
- 武井のためにいうが、よっぽど在日に愛情があるのでなければ、やめなよいい結果にならんよI'll say this for Takei's sake, but she should cut this out, unless she really holds affection towards a naturalized Korean.
This will not lead to anything good.
Shop for Emi Takei-related items on YESASIA
Shop the trend Femme Classics on YESSTYLE