相葉 AIBA 176 cm
大麻 OHNO 166 cm
So they're 10 cm apart from each other? He must feel sooo inferior to Aiba.
- Well, Ohno's a pretty good singer though
(Related post here)
- There's also talk about Aiba faking his height
- Well, it is pretty rare for a Johnny's talent to be tall, so they probably aren't that concerned about it.
- All these Johnny's talents are faking their heights anyway
- Is 10 cm really that huge of a difference? I think the difference between Kokubun's and Nagase's heights is more serious.
- I think the difference between 176 and 166 is pretty huge
- Well, Ninomiya and Sakurai seem like they're just between them and they don't look weird at all when they're all lined up like this
- Ninomiya and Sakurai also have a 5 cm height difference
- Ohno's height was once measured in a TV program but he was only 163 cm tall. Seriously.
- Well, they joined Johnny's at such a young age so their heights just became too different from one another as they grew older.
- But the Johnny's talents all have this pretty boy image going on for them, so don't you guys think that they're better off with a smaller height? Well, there's no helping SMAP anymore since they're already pretty old LOL
- But I think the Johnny's in their teens are better off if they're not that tall.
- Aiba is that tall? I thought he was only about 170 cm.
- Ohno's height was measured in Shimura Doubutsuen but he was actually 166 cm tall. I don't think he faked his height at all. And it seems that Ninomiya used to be 168 cm, but he's gotten shorter recently. Might be because of his hunched back.
- Arashi, a gathering of 5 old men LOL
- But Ohno-kun is still the best singer in Arashi
- Well, his throat has been refined by... you know