A gay industry insider said:
"Ken-chan rented out a restaurant in 2-Chome and held a private gay wedding ceremony. This is true since my partner attended that ceremony."
"I've seen Ken-chan eating together with Actor O in a cafe in Yoyogi's Uehara numerous times. That was the time when he was rumored to be going out with him. But Mr. O had this fake marriage, right? He was probably provoked by that."
Could it be with the man he's always pictured with?
- So he really is gay
- So you get rumored to be gay even when you're just drinking with a friend?... What a tough world.
- But this guy is seriously gay (´・ω・`)
- I'm glad it isn't a fake marriage like Yuji Oda's
- Sis Ken...
- He's not hiding it so just leave him alone
- And to think that he's an ikemen
- Oh, so it wasn't with Kiyoshi Hikawa?
- He's a role model for gay men
- Why do the gays grow their mustache/beard?
- Are they romantically involved? No way, they're just friends, right?
- Who's the man and who's the woman here?
- Does he always wear short pants?
- So he isn't a homo!
- Or so I originally thought. But he is one after all, huh.
- Sis Ken is playing a gay character on radio, and he also has some gay coming-out songs in his albums, so I guess it can't be helped if there are rumors like this.
- その手で その手で 私を 汚して
何度も 何度も 私を壊して
- "Sono te de, sono te de, watashi o Yogoshite
- Nando mo, nando mo, watashi o kowashite"
- (Taint me with those hands, those hands...
- Break me again and again...)
Elite of the gay world
Didn't he once say on radio "In the case of my boyfriend~"
So Ken-san really is one, huh
Ane (sis) Hirai-san
Ken Hirai has this song where the lyrics go "I want to open it with your KEY that's tilted to right", or something like that.
That's totally a homo song.
In 2-Chome? I was trying to reply with that but I'm having a hard time reacting since it all seems so true LOL
Anyway, I hope he'll be happy.
They look good together.
I'm giving them my blessings.
Ken Hirai sure is nice.
But the female listeners oftentimes think that he's singing the parts "Kimi~" to them, but it was actually for "men".
I hope he'll live a happy life
So he didn't get married with Oda-san in America?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I used to like him
Gays are delicate. There are a lot of lyricists who are gay.
What a waste, he would have been so popular with the ladies
Sis Ken... I'll always support you. Please be happy.
He should come out like they do overseas
- おめでとうだろ ＧＪ
Congratulations! Good Job.
Let him come out properly. I'm rooting for him.