So Horikita is like an angel!?
- Main-chan looked like an angel.
- I've never seen a child as cute as her.
- I service a lot of celebrities in my part time job, but I have confidence that I can see through them no matter how poor their clothes might seem like. That's how different their auras are.
- You just hold special feelings towards them and that's why it might seem like that to you when you see them, but that actually isn't the case when you look at them closely.
- They're all lit well in the studio so all of them actually have pretty rough skin when you see them under natural light.
- They're thin, they have small faces, and their styles are different from ordinary people's.
- People like Emiko Kaminuma are definitely glowing
- Nizaemon Kataoka, that Kabuki actor was so handsome.
- I didn't know who he was when I passed by him, but I did think that he was one who drew all eyes on him.
- My mother whom I was with at that time was so excited.
- Nanami Sakuraba was so cute, you could tell even when she was over a couple of dozen meters away.
- On the other hand, I don't think people other than fans will recognize the AKB girls.
- I got shocked at how small Sarina Suzuki's face was
- Shokotan (Shoko Nakagawa) is so thin, and her face is small.
- She's really wonderful.
- I think it's like they just jumped out of the TV screen
- Even those AKB girls were so cute in person.
- I don't know their names though.
- Take a look at those baseball players in person.
- Everyone thinks that guy Matsumoto from the Giants is small, but he's really big, with a huge body.
- I saw Miho Kanno in person and I thought her face was huge
- Their looks aren't that different, but their body style is like from a different dimension.
- Most have small faces, thin waists, and long legs.
- Their status is just different from commoners.
- I saw Kawori Manabe on the Shinkansen platform of Tokyo Station and she was effin' beautiful
- Haruka Ayase was a really nice person.
- She glimmered so brightly, I had to step back.
- Everyone from Kanjani were small and thin. They honestly didn't look good.
- Yuriko Ishida was beautiful but nothing more, nothing less than what you see on TV.
- This aura thing is just your imagination.
- The first celebrity I saw in person was Akira Nishino who came to our town to do business during our summer festival.
- AKB is really bad.
- All their eyes looked dead, and the roughness of their skin resembled that of cabaret club hostesses and prostitutes.
- I was impressed at how amazingly pretty Fuka-kyon (Kyoko Fukada) was but was a bit disappointed at how thin she was.
- I saw AKB and Hello!Pro during their peak, but they all had nice skin and all were pretty despite their busy lives.
- I think Michishige was the only one who has rough skin, right?
- When I was still a Hello!Pro fanatic, I was also able to see a concert up close and was able to see their faces.
- Reina Tanaka was small, but she really showed presence.
- Mokomichi was really bizarre.
- You can tell even if he has sunglasses or a cap on.
- "Small" is an understatement for his face.
- Uga-chan was so pretty, I had to look away
- You can differentiate these celebrities from regular people by the way they act, more so than their looks
- I saw Perfume, they were all beautiful
- AKB's Akimoto was much prettier in person.
- Kashiwagi was ugly though.
- Everyone in Arashi is seriously small.
- They'd stand out if they walked out in town.
- Even that Uno Kanda was beautiful in person LOL
- Idols have those handshake events so they're not that rare.
- It's all about the actresses that you have to see up close.
- I saw IKKO walking with this tremendous aura along with someone who was carrying her things
- Even Kusanagi looked handsome in person
- I was so shocked that Wakabayashi was an ikemen.
- Kasuga was pretty normal though.
- I saw NMB48 in a shooting location once and they were much uglier than the regular girls you'd see.
- Aoi Miyazaki was seriously very cute
- 女優はやっぱり違う 周りと比べて明らかに浮いてる
- The actresses really are different. They seriously stand out from the rest.
- The male talents on the other hand get intimidating once they start talking, but they look much smaller than when you see them on TV.
- I was able to see Yuko Ogura up close before she hit it big, and I thought I saw a fairy or something
- I saw Pe and Pa Hayashiya in Marines Stadium, and they really stood out
- Mocchi and Ayaka were really cute
- Higashino once said that KimuTaku normally lies low so no one notices him. But once he feels like putting his aura out, everyone just turns around to look at him.
- KimuTaku is actually a really sociable person
- Everyone says Kyoko Fukada is chubby, but she was actually really petite and cute. The size of her face was so small to be true.
- A lot of things are actually smaller than what we imagine
- Arashi don't look all that well on TV, but they're actually really good-looking in real life. Even Aiba-kun.
- I think the first rule to become a celebrity is to have a small face.
- I was able to see Takashima (older brother) during his shooting, but he was like a mannequin.
- I saw Hairi Katagiri in Akihabara once but her face was really huge.
- You could tell even from a distance.
- I saw TOKIO's Nagase once at Haneda and he was f*ckin' handsome
- I was overwhelmed at how small Nakai's face and eyes were
- You'd also get shocked at how small Yama-P's face is
- It really depends on the celebrity