To sum it up---
Sadao Abe's wife is allegedly a delinquent/mentally ill.
* She was this obsessed fangirl who showed up at all wrap-up/after-parties.
* She forced Sadao Abe to have a tattoo that matches hers.
* She acts like a stalker by recording all his radio shows and checks on everything.
* Has a bad impression on Sadao's staff. "She cries and makes a ruckus when Abe-kun doesn't come home early from after-parties."
* She threatened Abe by saying, "You'll fail if you don't marry me". Abe said, "I didn't want to fail so I married her". (from an interview)
* She's a member of the Mitchy fanclub (Mitsuhiro Oikawa), similar to the Jani-Otas.
Testimonies from Sadao Abe's friends and people with connections, group members, and the owner of the store he frequents.
And to think that Sadao Abe could have been able to catch a better woman...
- I think they're perfect for each other
- I really don't care about the wives of other people
- They've been married for quite some time now.
- My impresson of Sadao Abe fans is that they're pretty scary.
- Is their child already in grade school?
- But I was surprised by the tattoo. Where does he have it?
- I think she's nothing compared to Matsuo-chan's wife or girlfriend
- Reason: All character actors are weird
- I wanted to marry a manga artist and sent out fan letters every week when I was 20.
- Everyone in Mitchy's fanclub are pathetic, no exceptions.
- His wife is definitely crazy.
- If Sadao thinks she's good and married her then that's that
- I wonder why she appraoched Sadao Abe and married him, even if she's Mitsuhiro Oikawa's fan?
- Those 2 have completely opposite appearances.
- Mitchy = chinky-eyed
- Sadao = fish-eyed
- Well, I do think that somoeone like this fits the image of the wife of someone like Sadao Abe.
- According to the DVD commentary of the stage play, his co-stars said that his kid was really cute and looks exactly like him. If he doesn't hate his wife, and if he has a cute kid, then I don't really see any problem.
- I think Sadao's actual child appeared in that Tamahiyo commercial
- I guess a regular woman isn't enough for her?
- Maybe for him, being tied down by her = being loved a lot, and I think a lot of men think like this too. Like they're happy that it should be them, and that they're needed. They must be codependent on each other.
- I saw Sadao's son when he was 3. He was like a mini-Sadao LOL
- So does that mean that the song "Yome to Rock/Lock" was based on Sadao's wife?
- Kudokan's wife is a dance choreographer, right?
- So her wife is a commoner. And a weirdo on top of that...
- He should have just aimed for Kou Shibasaki.
- I saw Sadao with his wife pusing a baby carriage in Kichijoji a few years ago, but his wife was really pretty and had class.
- So she's actually pretty crazy, huh? I can't believe it.
- Must be pretty tough for Abe-san since he's always busy...
- I bet he also gets tired at home...
- He must like people who only have eyes for him. If he loves his wife and son then there's no problem with that.
- I'm scared of what his wife will do if he happens to have an affair with his co-star.
- I like tattoos, but Sadao doesn't look good with one
- His wife has a pretty strong personality, so I don't think she's well liked by the people around her.