An insider reports:
"Aoi-san (who was spotted driving Suzuki's car) made Suzuki-san drink vegetable juice every morning for his feeble condition brought about by continued stage play roles."
"Aoi-san also appeared in the stage play ZIPANG PUNK~Gozaemon Rock 3 from December of last year to the end February. After her duties here, she apparently texted, "There's someone new I like", and one-sidedly ended their relationship. Aoi apparently did not mention any names."
There was also a rumor that they were engaged:
"They've already met each other's parents and were supposed to get married this fall. They were already talking about the details."Source:
- Baby-faced bi+ch
- How could she do something so absurd LOL
She won't be able to walk the streets at night anymore LOL
- They called off their engagement? Suzuki-san must really feel sad.
- What, was she raised to have relationships with everyone she works with?
- This woman is shi+
- She seems to be popular among the actors, but for viewers it's like "who cares about her?"... right?
- There's someone new (man) I like
- He used to be a regular on Iitomo, but he was really dull
- Kosuke Suzuki is boring. Don't show up on Iitomo anymore.
- I absolutely loathe Yu Aoi.
- Her face looks like a haniwa. I'm also creeped out by the peculiar way her mouth moves when she speaks.
- Her voice is terrible too, and I have no clue as to why she's being regarded as a good actress.
- Kosuke Suzuki has no talent as a comedian
- But despite having a face like that, she must have an extraordinary talent to have this much achievements.
- Like spinning 3 times while in a cowboy position.
- > There's someone new I like
- Well if this is true, at least it happened before their marriage
- The difference between their incomes must be 10-fold
- No doubt that this woman is not suited to become a bride.
- She must have developmental disorders or something.
- Same as Yaguchi.
- Her ugliness is on the same level as Gouriki, but wow.
- Could she have an amazing v@gina or something?
- People who hate Yu Aoi are mostly ugly and tacky. Because they're ugly and they desperately long for beautiful looks in the opposite sex.
- People who like Yu Aoi are mostly the ikemen types. They're ikemen so they're confident and aren't after the looks, but more of her personality and attitude.
- Small girls are bi+ches, more often than not
- Poor Mr. Suzuki who still has to pay for the loan of the unit he purchased as his love shack.
- She's probably the type who can't stick with someone for a long time.
- They're not even married so she can do whatever she pleases.
- This is how most people get dumped. Although not through text, I experienced something similar.
- The man must be disappointed, he's not that young anymore
- She even took care of his health, but suddenly dumps him through text?
- Women sure are scary.
- Some women will dump you just like that without any warning. It can get really surprising.
- These 2 won't stand out in a crowd on the streets. They're not ugly, but they lack presence.
- Yu Aoi sure is handsome LOL
- I wonder who Yu Aoi's next man will be
- Even during Okada's time, she made him reform by making him spend 10s of millions, right?
- What a scary woman.
- She also dumped Junichi Okada, right?
- >「蒼井さんは昨年12月から今年2月末まで舞台『ZIPANG PUNK～五右衛門ロック3』に出演していました。
- >"Aoi-san also appeared in the stage play ZIPANG PUNK~Gozaemon Rock 3 from December of last year to the end February. After her duties here, she apparently texted "There's someone new I like" and one-sidedly ended their relationship. Aoi apparently did not mention any names."
- This happens a lot, there's no helping it. A woman won't think of anything about the old boyfriend once she gets herself a new boy-toy.
- People like Yu Aoi who may seem ordinary are actually the whores, right?
- So he's now suffered the same fate as Fujitani whom he dumped.
- I guess what goes around comes around LOL
- But he loaned a house, which means he was planning on paying for it with Aoi?
- Miki Fujitani emerges victorious here
- Good for Fujitani-san. She's also given birth. I hope she lives a happy life.
- This happens a lot, especially when old men get together with younger women. They won't last if the girl isn't really into older men.
- I really don't understand why this ugly girl is so popular with the men.
- Suzuki dated Fujitani who was the same age as him for 5 years but replaced her with the younger Aoi, then gets dumped before their marriage. This must be Fujitani's curse.
- She's changing men too much. She won't be able to change this habit. She's not suited for marriage.
- Wait a second. No one's mentioning it, but the actor she was with at the stage play is:
- Haruma Miura
- you know? And they fall in love with each other there.
- There's also a possibility that it's Kenji Urai though, by a longshot.
- Haruma's a man-whore too, right?
- Fujitani is beautiful, I don't know why he had to jump ship to Aoi
- Scary, she must have done it with more men than Sola Aoi
Shop for Yu Aoi-related items on YESASIA
Buy Japan TV Series and Dramas on video from YESASIA
Buy Japanese Movies on video from YESASIA