Could she be pregnant?
- 飽きたんでしょShe must be getting sick of it already
- やっぱ大スランプに陥ってるんじゃないのかな創作が出来なくなったとかShe must have fallen into a huge slump. Like she's lost all of her creativeness.http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX7cRausKyBET4DhzIQYaH1Z6eQkS4ofno2TP-NNWWq8hx1305cg
- 自分が思ってたほど面白くなかったってことでしょ第２回で打ち切りあるでI think she found it much more boring than expected, though. They might cancel it after the 2nd broadcast.
- サッカーWC決定にはツイートすると思ったけどなI thought that she would tweet about Japan securing a spot in the World Cup, though
- 一生贅沢して遊んで暮らせるお金はもう稼いだわけだしやる気なくなるのも当然だと思うが無理に働かなくてもいいんじゃね？She has earned enough to live lavishly and enjoy the rest of her life, so I guess it's natural for her to lose some of her will to work. I guess it's alright even if she doesn't force herself anymore.
- ばばあ！と言わないので結婚して下さい(´；ω；`)I won't call you an old hag anymore, please marry me! (´；ω；`)http://www.cdjournal.com/image/jacket/100/Z3/Z324000653.jpg
- 1回目のラジオ放送聞いたけど微妙な選曲ばかりだったI listened to the first radio broadcast, but all the song choices weren't good
- 思ったんだが今の若いコって宇多田の事知らなそうI just thought about this, but I don't think the young ones these days know much about Utada.
- ラインで遊んでんだろShe's just probably playing on LINE
- ドラクエ10でもやってんのか？Could she be playing Dragon Quest 10?
Hikaru, hurry up and marry me!
- がんばれDo your best
- 体力がないんだよな、この人。運動するのは腰ふるぐらいか？She doesn't have any stamina.
All she does for her exercise is shake her hips, right?
- 俺はモロにタイプなんだよなこの顔wBut her face is totally my type
- まさか子宮周辺の病気が再発したのかCould it be that there's a re-occurrence of that ovarian tumor?
- 気付いたら1ヶ月たってもーたーって事あるんじゃん。病気なら口数が増えると思うし大丈夫じゃない？She might not have noticed that a month has passed by already. Things like that happen. If she's gotten sick, I think people would talk about it. I think she's fine.
- 働かなくてもいい人生うらやましい宇多田みたいな人生増えればいいのにI envy her life. She doesn't have to work at all. I hope a lot more people like Utada emerge.
- 「COLORS」とか「光」とかは今でも好きI still like "Colors" and "Hikari" up to now
We're not talking about her way of life or if she's still popular here. We should be worried if she's still alive, or if she's doing well.