Akanishi married Meisa Kuroki in February of 2012.
As a penalty for not informing his Agency, his nationwide tour was cancelled, and he was dropped from the drama that he was supposed to star in.
- Will buy this... NOT
- Just do your stuff in America
- Did you have fun with Yaguchi?
- He's still around? I guess he won't disappear that easily because he's with Johnny's after all.
- I just can't get that image of the Eternal copy & paste template out of my mind
- And something really is wrong because this guy still gets #1 in the charts
- So is his probation period over?
- I wonder if he'll release it in Japan
- Won't he be coming back to KAT-TUN?
- Nakamaru's the only one I've been seeing recently.
- So he isn't getting fired?
- I hope he disappears soon.
- Who needs this guy?
- I actually rate him highly among the guys in Johnny's after leaving his group.
- The wotas will still buy his single, that's his "Eternal" with his fans.
- He's already 28. He should just focus on being a stay-at-home dad.
- Oh, so it's the person who's desperately trying to get off-track even though the people around him are getting him on the right one.
- What was the drama that he was supposed to star in?
- I've been a fan even before he made his debut, but I'm not really going insane.
- He did say that he wanted to get married and have a kid.
- I've already gotten used to Jin pushing us fans around.
- He's that kind of a man, but I like him so it can't be helped.
- Jin is the unconvential type too.
- Meisa should just support his private life.
- Because we'll be supporting Jin's Music=Soul.
- And that soul will be handed down to my children, then from my children to my grandchildren.
- That's how my DNA will blend in with Jin's.
- That's the "Eternal" between Jin and his fans.
62： 名無しさん＠恐縮です 2013/06/23(日) 07:36:29.79 ID:YzN5vz6GO
I loved him when he was still in KAT-TUN.
It's like we're now importing him after he made his break in the US
Break in the US. Are you delusional or something?
KAT-TUN were blessed with songs when Akanishi was still there
I wonder if there are reporters who'll ask about Yaguchi during his presscon
Akanishi and Meisa's baby (related post here)
He's a good singer
Johnny-san sure is kind
The song in which he collaborated with a foreigner was cool though