* She also said, 'leaving taping ahead of the others'."
* The article says it could be Atsuko Maeda, who did leave in the middle of their taping of NHK's Music Japan which would match Suzuki's testimony.
- Revelations like this should be done 10, or 20 years from now. She lacks common sense.
- Airi the tactician really knows how to get in the way of the other idol groups outside of Hello!Pro
- If it's Maeda then there won't be any problem since she's over 20, right?
- She should have just said the name
- An adult is allowed to hold cigars in one hand
- Here you go
- She's got the guts to say this. Even Ai Kago from their agency had that tobacco scandal before right?
- Then there's Natsumi Abe's plagiarism and Maki Goto's younger brother... Hello!Pro also has a lot of problems.
- I wonder what the young girls these days enjoy in smoking
- I think it's Sashihara or Mayuyu who smokes (AKB48). She wasn't able to talk at the height of her scandal. Mayuyu on the other hand probably smoked too much, which led to her chin growing longer.
- It's strange that Airi's being bashed here. She did the right thing by giving inside information.
- There's nothing worse than a woman's backbiting
- Honestly answering a trap question like this has actually given me a good impression of her
- Well, all idols smoke and spread their legs wide open anyway
- So the final answer is Atsuko Maeda!? I can't believe it.
- But they won't be able to hide the smell once they smoke, right?
- People would still find out because of the smell.
- Leaving early during taping > Atsuko Maeda
- Smoking > the fatso in supergirl
- This is Kasai of AKB's attitude during a live broadcast.
- I guess you all know the reason why she can act this way.
- Unimaginable at Hello!Pro? Are you forgetting Kago-chan?...
- No matter how they may seem like yankees, I don't think these AKB girls smoke. The non-smokers would find out about them right away during the handshake events.
- These sort of things were already happening back in the day when idols were first introduced, right?
- I think this revelation has just hurt C-ute's image more.
- Especially Okai and Hagiwara. The way they talk is so rough.
- I think I understand now why these girls haven't really caused waves despite being around for quite some time now.
- Actually, I don't get why Hello!Pro ocassionally lets their idols dye their hair brown and look like cabaret-girls. That doesn't work to their advantage.
- As an idol, I can't believe she'd say these things.
- She must really be confident that she's on the right track, but Hello!Pro has this reputation of bringing forth troubled girls.
- Bare faces of the idols who represent the Heisei generation
- Haruka Shimazaki
- If one mentions "idols who smoke", Morning Musume is the first one that comes to mind. I think Kago and that generation, most of them smoked right?