"I received these from a trustworthy showbiz representative. They wore these during a photo shoot, then signed them afterwards."
"These haven't gone to the laundry, so please bid only when you can accept these terms."
Some comments on fan sites:
"The seller should at least mention the name of the magazine and the date of the photoshoot."
"How can people fall for this?"
* As of this writing, both auctions have ended and the seller has deleted his account.
- Are there still people who fall for this kind of stuff?
- So cheap
- Sniff, wear, then resell LOL
- If these were the real thing, you can't deny the possibility of the seller wearing these.
- These have no value.
- Look, buyers who have 200, 400 reputation are the ones bidding LOL
- Someone must have definitely sniffed this already
- But there's no value to something that's already been to laundry
- This is definitely a fraud.
- The ones who fall for this are the ones who are at fault
- I think I'll make a panty that Sashihara wore
- But there's meaning to this when you think that it's the real thing
- Things like this that are almost like underwear...
- The winning bidder will still sniff that even if it has gone through cleaning.
- That sure is an easy way to make money LOL
- So there really are people who bid on these LOL
- I wonder how much the real thing would cost
- I bet the seller rubbed the vital portions of these against his face
- An easy way to make 2 swimsuits that costs a couple thousand yen into 120,000
- This is definitely fake, but the people who believe that this is real will be saved
- They're selling official panties, you know LOL
- This is definitely a fraud. Hurry up and arrest him.
- 気持ち悪いｗ 偽物だろ それでも握手豚は買いそう
- Disgusting LOL
Definitely fake, but the handshake pigs will probably buy these.
- Isn't this enough ground for arrest?
- He'll be arrested for fraud.
- That's Akimoto's, yo.
- Disgrace to Japan
- Must be a swimsuit some old staff has worn
- They'll probably tell the idols "I bought your swimsuit" during the handshake events. They're a bunch of fools LOL
- People say these are fake, but there are members who did release real ones so I can't say a thing.
- It's already at 70,000. What the heck is up with the bidders? There isn't even any proof that it's authentic.
- All of this ruckus will end when Mayuyu or Paruu just take a look and say whether or not they remember that
- Hey, there's also Oshima's on the market LOLOLOL
- This must be a fraud, hurry up and arrest them.
- It's authentic for the people who think that it is.
- That's fine as it is.
- Shop for AKB48 Fans Collection on YESASIA