He was still an amateur, but he was already at this level
- It really is all about talent in this world
- He's good, but he absolutely didn't feel like he wanted to make a living out of music.
- Even if the outcome is different now.
- So cool.
- Is it true that he was an outcast?
- Inaba's good, but his bandmates are also pretty amazing.
- Especially the guitarist.
- Inaba's seriously taking care of his body in order for him to sing well...
- The level of his determination is a cut above the rest.
- The guitarist is really good.
- The rhythm group is good too.
- The backing band of B'z is so f*cking amazing, right?
- His pitch was messy, but he had a deep vibrato and he had an amazing upper register in that video.
- The amateurs who have potential really do possess something amazing.
- How many years has passed since this video leaked out?
- I saw it again now after a long time, but I've been blown away again.
- His high register didn't sound too good when they performed on the previous Music Station though.
- His lung capacity is about 80000cc, right? He's not human!
- The level is totally off the charts compared to the high school bands nowadays.
- Was everyone like this back then?
- Inaba's specs
- - Ikemen, macho
- - Ranked 2nd in a nationwide math mock exam
- - Graduate of Yokohama National University
- - Has a teaching license
- - Proficient in English
- - Lung capacity is twice that of the average adult
- - Doesn't turn on the air conditioner during summer and does not neglect taking care of his throat
- - Does not neglect his weight and physical training
- Lovable characteristics of Koshi Inaba
- - Does not listen to the story of others (self-declared)
- - Cold (self-declared)
- - Thinks too much about the future (self-declared)
- - Finds doing things troublesome (self-declared)
- - Hails from a province (Tsuyama City of Okayama prefecture)
- - Short
- - Balding
- - Will turn 47 this year, elderly
- - A hentai who inserts moans in CDs
- - Excessively shy
- - Gets driven away from public baths and saunas due to his tattoos
- - Sinister-looking eyes
- - Pessimistic, introverted
- - Has a tendency to shut himself in
- - Cellphone doesn't ring (no friends)
- - Bad at machines and mechanical stuff
- - Cuts his bangs using a razor (refer to the cover of their single "May")
- - He once said in a concert, "I am green and beautiful"
- - He ran away from home once for 5 minutes
- - He got stuck when writing lyrics and attempted to run away to Mt. Takao
- - His hobby is home gardening (tomato)
- Q. What did you try doing to become popular with the girls?
- A. Using a nunchaku.
- I think his singing peaked during this time. The shout at the end was just nasty.
- Some of our artists now are desperately hiding the fact that they really are idols
- The riffs of B'z songs are mostly copied from Zep
- Yeah, B'z is a treasure vault of rip-off songs after all
- Well, Japanese music and Western music are just full of rip-offs so don't go into details.
- It's not that I like B'z though.