Mikako Tabe replaced her (2012 movie version -Reborn-) ww
I heard that Shota Matsuda didn't want to play the role alongside her anymore.
- Did Matsuda really have that kind of power to make Toda lose her role? Is it because of his father's influence?
- If you just compare Toda and Matsuda, then I think that Toda is the more popular one there.
- I think Toda had a different project at that time and just chose that one over this.
- It seems that they had a clash of personalities.
- Matsuda is particular about the acting and has shots taken over and over, which Toda disliked.
- Toda says things tactlessly which Matsuda absolutely hated.
- I read on some website that Toda actually has a terrible personality
- I'm pretty certain that Toda has a bad personality.
- You could tell from the way she talks.
- It's actually of no concern to us as to whatever kind of personality she has.
- The question is, if Matsuda really has the kind of authority to remove someone from the lead role.
- Well, Aoi Miyazaki also disapproved of the bed scene in the 2nd NANA movie so she got out of it. This thing happens a lot.
- The cute and mean Toda-chan really was attractive. Why did she deteriorate...
- But based on Wikipedia, it seems that they changed the cast almost entirely.
- Isn't she smoking too much? Doesn't she look too old here?
- I get the feeling that she'll end up like KimuTaku's wife
- I heard that Toda bullied Gakky a lot when they were both in Code Blue
- But she said that her big brother who looks like an otaku is her treasure! There's no way she has a bad personality.
- The ones who don't seem nice are actually the ones who are
- When I first saw Tabe-chan, I thought that she was this miraculous unpretty girl, but the more popular she got, the less remained of that mystique. Now she's just an ordinary ugly girl.
- My grandma looks on at Tabe-chan whenever she sees her on TV and says "This girl really has a 'thankful' face" for some reason.
- I actually thought Mana Ashida wasn't necessary in this one
- Erika Toda was so cute during the first season of the drama
- I initially avoided watching Liar Game because it was so popular with the highschoolers but decided to watch just now, and I thought that she was actually very cute here; except for her gums. Might be because I watched it in low resolution.
- And I read somewhere that she and Matsuda started straining their relationship during the filming of season 2, but it never showed on screen. I once again realized that they were true actors.
- I felt that they kind of forced Mana Ashida into that role of hers... Rather, a child shouldn't be cast in this kind of thing.
- I want to become as cool as Akiyama
- Matsuda is just an ikemen by atmosphere
(related post here)