It was revealed on December 31 that actress Kyoka Suzuki (45) and actor Hiroki Hasegawa (36) will be getting married this spring. The couple got into a serious relationship in 2010 after starring together in the NHK drama and movie Second Virgin. According to various representatives, the couple have already started living together within the city and have also announced their plans of marriage to a number of relatives and acquaintances. They were in an adulterous relationship in the drama but were able to obtain happiness in real life. According to various sources, the two were already considering marriage around summer of 2013.
The drama Second Virgin (2010) had intense sexy scenes which revolved around the adulterous relationship between a woman who has divorced and a man with a wife and child, a rarity in NHK, and was a popular drama especially among housewives. The story eventually became a social phenomenon, and turned out to be Hiroki Hasegawa's breakthrough role. This was adapted into the silver screen in 2011, and the couple's professional relationship eventually blossomed into a romantic one around autumn of the same year, after wrapping up the shoots.
- Kyoka Suzuki is gorgeous.
- She's aging quite nicely.
I can't distinguish this Hasegawa guy from the Asa Zuba announcer
- And she'll become Kyoka Hasegawa when they get married, like Hasekyo-, huh
But they won't be able to make a kid.
In the meantime, Gou Ayano (31) is dating Ai Hashimoto (17)
(Related post HERE)
First Akina, now Kyoka.
Misako, please stay behind...http://www.atpress.ne.jp/releases/21069/1_1.jpg
That's an unexpected pairing
What kind of audience supports Kyoka Suzuki?
- まだ45だったか 50くらいかと
- So she's still 45? I thought she was about 50.
- リスクは高いがまだ間に合うだろ 赤ちゃん
The risk may be high, but they can still have a baby
Go live a happy life
I wonder how the parents would feel if your 36-y/o son tells you he's marrying a 45-y/o woman?
Genuineness aside, I hope they become happy
All of you guys are so noisy about giving birth, but there are a lot of celebrities who have gotten married but don't have any children, right?
- That's none of your business.
- I feel sorry for Hasegawa-san's parents who won't be able to hold a grandson
Kyoka Suzuki and Miki Nakatani are 2 very similar actresses, in many different ways
- もう 数年で かなり加齢臭出てくるのに。嫁さんの布団と娘の布団の匂いで、その差が、分かる。wほんと 全然違うからな。
To think that it'll only be a few years until she'll get that distinct elderly odor.
- You'll be able to tell the difference between the scent of your wife's futon from your daughter's w
- Seriously, it's really different.
The man would've gotten married when he was younger if he wanted a kid. It'll be too late if he starts talking about kids and looking for a young girl once he's over 35.
- ...For mere commoners who have no talent whatsoever.
You're right. A man who wants a kid would've already gotten married by 30.
- Well, you can't discount the possibility that the man is sterile w
- I can't say that out loud so people are doubting the wife.
An actress of this level doesn't even have to worry about household chores nor child care. She can just hire a helper.
I like both of them so this is good news
I would've been envious of a Kyoka Suzuki from 20 years ago, but 45's already a granny
I thought Hiroki Hasegawa was a good actor in Suzuki Sensei, but I LOL'd since he acted the same way in everything else that followed like Mita, Unmei no hito, and Sei naru Kaibutsu-tachi
- There may be a few worn out parts here and there but it's still in good condition. It's still very useful.
This one really feels like a mature relationship.
- These 2 would probably be so intimidating when you see them walking together. Congrats!
Shop for Kyoka Suzuki-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Kyoka Suzuki-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Hiroki Hasegawa-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Hiroki Hasegawa-related items on YESASIA