Operations resumed after noontime, but this coincided with the so-called "U-turn rush" from the new year holidays, as a vast amount of passengers were stranded in various stations around Tokyo. Numerous complaints were heard, such as, "I can't go home at this rate" and "I won't be able to make it to the concert!".
KAT-TUN's fans were very poignant. A lot of fans set off on that day from different provinces on board the shinkansen to participate in the event at Yokohama in the afternoon and caused a stir as people started shouting "Shinkansen, move it!", "We won't make it in time!", "Someone, please buy the goods on my behalf!".
- Jani-waotas = stupid
Doing concerts on the New Year? That's not what normal Japanese would do.
Because they always want to live life on the edge.
- これがコミケの時期だったら・・・If this was during the Comiket...
I live near the Tokyo Dome, but these KATSUN? fans are much more like provincial yankees compared to other Johnny's fans
I've been a fan even before he made his debut, but I'm not really going insane.He did say that he wanted to get married and have a kid.I've already gotten used to Jin pushing us fans around.He's that kind of a man, but I like him so it can't be helped.Jin is the unconvential type too.Meisa should just support his private life.Because we'll be supporting Jin's Music=Soul.And that soul will be handed down to my children, then from my children to my grandchildren.That's how my DNA will blend in with Jin's.That's the "Eternal" between Jin and his fans.
Well, true Jani-wotas have already traveled the day before so there's no problem.
- 横浜ならいくらでも代替交通手段あるだろうが鉄道の路線図も読めない糞ジャニｦﾀざまあwwwwwwIf it's in Yokohama then there are tons of alternate routes.
Serves these shi++y Jani-wotas right since they can't even read the train routes properly wwwwww
Nah, you guys would definitely go berserk too if this happened during the Comiket w
- ジャニオタ「新幹線動いて！」新幹線「動きたいのはやまやまなんやけどー線路がなー」Jani-ota: "Shinkansen, move it!"
Shinkansen: "I would love to do that, but the railroad tracks..."
- 新幹線ヤバい。動いてても低速、停止で2時間以上遅れてて4時間以上車内ですしずめBullet trains are pretty horrible. Even if it's able to move, it'll be pretty slow. And the 2 hour stoppage delay means that you'd be trapped inside those cabins for over 4 hours.
Then they should also ask the pachinko place for an apology and compensation money
I truly feel sorry for them
- ＡＫＢヲタ男も全財産をぶっ込み、ジャニヲタ女も同様。なんか、こういう基地外カテゴリーに属する人種っているんだな。These female Jani-wotas are the same as the AKB male wotas who use up all their fortune for the sake of these idols. So there really are people who belong into this "insane" category, huh.
- Poor fans wwwwwwwwwwwwww
So they weren't crazy enough to pull on the shinkansen's emergency exit locks and jump down from the railroad, huh
This is already like a cult following
Go eat some good food in Chinatown and satisfy yourselves w
We all enjoy saying things about them, but it'd really be tough if this happened to us
Rather, why would the shinkansen be affected by a fire in Yurakucho?
Poor fans who had to come all the way from the provinces
- カツンヲタは「新幹線、動いて」って祈ってるだけだから無害じゃんバーナさんと一緒にしてやるなよ かわいそうにThe KATSUN wotas are just praying for the shinkansen to move so they were harmless.
Don't associate them with the Panas*.
* NEWS fans. They apparently begged for free food, free rides and such last year
I was expecting something like what the Panas did, but this is actually a normal reaction
To think that you guys would have defended these people if this happened during the Comiket...
But can't you buy the goods online?
- 最後の一言が理解不能ｗ誰でもいいからグッズ買って売り上げに貢献しろってかｗI don't quite get the last statement.
Do they mean for anyone to buy the goods and contribute to the sales? w
Nothing beats staying at home during the New Year
Shop for KAT-TUN-related items on CDJapan
Shop for KAT-TUN-related items on YESASIA
Shop the KAT-TUN store on AMAZON