This is what Masahiro Higashide's mother has said about the "New Year's date" reported about Anne last week.
"Every New Year in our house, we cook miso-based ozouni. We also have traditional New Year's dishes, and Masahiro told me that he would be inviting some friends over, to which I said, 'Of course, they're all welcome'. It was my first time meeting Anne-san, and she helped me bring out the cooked food. She really was such a wonderful woman."
A morning drama insider reveals how the two decided to spend the new year together.
"It was during a small chit-chat together with the staff towards the end of 2013. Higashide-kun asked Anne-san, 'How are you going to spend your new year?'. Anne revealed that it would be pointless to make traditional dishes by herself, and had no plans, so Higashide said: 'Would you like to come over to our house and join our New Year's feast?'. Without any hesitation, Anne said, 'I'm coming!'."
(Continued after the jump)
- 天井の高い家に住んでそう杏も居心地が良かっただろうHe probably lives in a house with a high ceiling.
Even Anne probably felt comfortable there.
Judging from Anne without the makeup, it's either there's nothing going on between them at all, or they've already been living together for 3 years.
- > 東出昌大何か知らんが頭よさそうに思えちゃう名前だ>Masahiro Higashide
I don't know why, but his name makes it seem like he's smart
* 東出昌大 - When the first character 東 and the last character 大 are put together, it's read as Todai, or Tokyo University. Combined with the character 出 (de = "come out" or "from"), at first glance it looks like he "came from Tokyo University".
Anne-chan said that she's spending New Year alone. I wonder if she's doing well with her family-- her mon an her brother's family. I'm glad though that she looks like she's having fun in the pictures, though.
So if Higashide didn't invite her, Anne would've spent New Year alone. It seems that they had fun, I'm happy for her.
- 正にマスゴミだなThis is indeed the work of the massgomi*
* Play on "masukomi" or the media. "Gomi" means trash.
- 杏の父親も兄も家庭もちだから別として、母親は一緒に生活してるはずだが？アレなもんで杏も一緒には生活してないのかAnne's father and older brother have families of their own, but I thought she was living together with her mother?
Or maybe Anne isn't living with her because of some circumstances?
Why does Higashide's mother talk about these kinds of stuff so easily to the tabloids?
They might actually be heading towards love, so the mon should stop saying unnecessary things.
When I was reading the wotas of these 2 or the drama threads, they're expecting that the 2 won't even announce a relationship and instead will go for a marriage announcement as soon as the drama ends.
- ひとり寂しい正月を送るはずだった女(の子)がワイワイ賑やかなお正月をすごせた…ええ話やA woman who was supposed to spend a lonely New Year was actually able to enjoy it.
...Such a nice story.
- つきあってないでしょこれ多分お互い男と女として意識してないような気がする本当に友達だから外出歩いちゃった恋人同士なら少しは警戒するだろうI don't think they're dating.
I feel that they don't even look at each other that way.
They're just true friends, and that's why they went walking outside.
If they were true lovers, they'd at least be more cautious.
- お・お・お、親・親族公認かでも、似合うSo it's officially approved by his parents and relatives, huh.
But they do look nice together.
- 気が全くない奴の家にいくなんて、特に女性の場合、100%ないよ。間違いなく相当好きにきまってる。There's no way, especially a woman, would go to the house of a guy whom she doesn't at least like, 100%.
Of course they're head over heels for one another.
This is alright. Go and get married like this.
- 付き合っているかどうかについては一切触れてないのなwI like how the mother nor the article didn't mention a single thing if they were actually dating or not w
Higashide's and Anne's agencies: "Mom, please tell this to the tabloids"
- NHK側もいろいろ火消しに必死だけど交際してるかどうかは絶対否定しないんだよなあ本当に友達ならただの友達ですって言えばいいだけなのにNHK must also be desperate in trying to put out the flames, but they won't deny the relationship, huh.
If they're just friends, they should clearly state that they're only friends.
Ahh~, to think that I was a fan of Higashide-kun. I heard that he was raised in a pretty strict family, and I wanted him to marry a fine woman who isn't a showbiz personality so he wouldn't have hardships in life... Well I may be a fan, but it's actually more of a motherly feeling towards him.
Oh, they're still doing stealth marketing for the drama?
- ＞『僕の実家で、一緒におせちを食べませんか？』あの言い回しで脳内再生された> "Would you like to come over to our house and join our New Year's feast?"
I imagined this according to the way he speaks in the drama.
Sounds like a proposal to me
Shop for Anne-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Anne-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Masahiro Higashide-related items on CDJapan