Episode 2 of NTV's Ashita, Mama ga inai (Wed-10pm) got 13.5%, 0.5% lower than Episode 1's 14.0%.
To think that it became the talk of the town. Too bad.
(Related post HERE)
Can you say that these ratings are good??
So no one really watched it, huh?
It's much better when compared to the Monday-9 drama, though
- おかしい、炎上したのに！スポンサーまで離れて！？That's odd, after all the ruckus it created!
And even the sponsors have distanced themselves!?
Despite the problem that it caused, the ratings haven't gone down that much
- 別スレでも書いたけど面白くないからこんなもんだろうな1話目からつまらなくて萎えた炎上とか批判とか表現云々は置いておいて脚本も演出も糞過ぎる芦田が気の毒I wrote this on a different thread, but this is the result because it really isn't that good.
The first episode was boring, and it turned me off.
Let's ignore the negative press, the issues, and the portrayal for a moment then we can actually see that the screenplay and the directing are both so shi++y.
I feel so sorry for Ashida.
Eh? It's actually higher than what I expected... Did all the hoopla turn into good promotion for the show?
Maybe you can say that they've at least gotten passing marks for getting a core set of fans?
The guy who made all that noise saying episode 2 will be getting over 20%, come out wwwwww
- みたけど赤ちゃんポスト抜きにすりゃ普通のドラマ三上博史の演技が下手I saw it, but if you removed the baby hatch institution, it's just a normal drama.
Hiroshi Mikami's acting was bad.
- これってどうなんだろうこんなに叩かれてまだ13.5％もあるのか炎上商法だったのに13.5％しかないのかSo how should we view this?
After all the bashing, it still managed to get 13.5%?
Or after all that buzz, it only got 13.5%?
- 炎上商法失敗か過激さだけで内容は二束三文の脚本では数字が稼げるほど世の中そんなに甘くないFailed attempt at the negative press method, huh.
It's all about the extreme scenes for this one, but the screenplay is just dirt-cheap.
The world isn't that stupid to hand them the ratings on a silver platter for something like this.
- まぁ横ばいか。今回クールのドラマでは相当上位であることには変わりないSo it retained its ratings.
But that still doesn't change the fact that this is still high up there among the dramas this season.
- 慈恵病院「放送内容の再検討を」日テレ「しねーよ」バーニング「こら！芦田愛菜に経歴に傷がつくじゃないか！」日テレ「すみません。直ちに放送内容の再検討をしますです」Jikei Hospital: "Review the contents of what you're broadcasting"
NTV: "No effing way!"
Burning: "Gaddemit! You're putting scars on Mana Ashida's entertainment career!"
NTV: "We're sorry. We'll review the contents at once."
- アレだと逆にアダ名とか普通のほうが悲壮感伝わるのにな過剰演出しすぎてコントにしか見えんIt would have actually looked more tragic if they just used normal nicknames.
Things are just too extreme, it all just looks like a comedic skit.
- 20パーぐらいいくと思ったけどな炎上なかったら1ケタかもなI did think that it would reach 20%.
If it didn't get that negative press, the ratings must've gone down to single digits.
Predicting that it will get cancelled by the 7th episode
Negative press? This actually turned into a social problem, and now NTV has made enemies out of everyone.
The ratings surprisingly haven't reflected all the talk that this drama has caused, huh
- 炎上で宣伝になった筈なのに1話より下げたんだから1話で脱落した人が多かったんだろ3話以降ヤバいんじゃない？All that noise should've actually promoted the show, but this must mean that there were already a lot of people who dropped out after the 1st episode. Episode 3 onwards could get even worse after this.
Lower ratings after all the attention it's been getting probably spells doom for this drama
Ashita, suponsa- ga inai
(Tomorrow, there will be no more sponsors)
Shop for Mana Ashida-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Mana Ashida-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Mana Ashida-related items on AMAZON