Another "Arashic/Arasick" has caused trouble again after an alleged Satoshi Ohno fan threatened to set the Prime Minister's residence on fire.
The fan's reason for this is:
"Prime Minister Abe is a Miku Hatsune fan. Japan will turn into an anime kingdom at this rate".
This reasoning is hard to comprehend, but it seemed like this person was serious. She tweeted her feelings in the morning of the 23rd, the day of her alleged execution.
* Early morning of the 23rd:
"Today is D-day... I'm seriously getting a bit nervous... But I'm doing this for the sake of Japan."
"VS Arashi airs today...I have to execute this until that time comes..."
A lot of netizens were quick to report her to the authorities, and she tweeted that she's given up her plan by 9 in the morning.
"When I told Satoshi about my plan, he told me to stop... I don't want to make Satoshi sad so I won't set it on fire anymore... Everyone in Japan, sorry..."
It seems that the plan has fallen through, but these tweets are still terrorist threats, aimed at Prime Minister Abe at that, and may lead to grave charges.
...... (Lost for words)
Just how threatening is Miku-san to her www
- 釣りでしょうけど。アウトなのは変わらずShe was probably just trolling.
But that won't change the fact that this act has crossed the line.
- 信者だなんだとレッテルを貼る行為は痛いと思っているのでしたくないが流石にこれは狂信者的と言わざるをえないジハードとかそういう物を正しい行為だと認識してしまうアレに近いI find labeling people with the term "worshipper" and "fantard" sad so I don't really do it, but I can't help but say that this is one crazy fantard.
It's the same as the group who thinks that Jihad and things like that are proper.
Why not apprehend fools like this for disturbance of peace in order to serve as a warning to others? w
- 本人からしてみればネットのおふざけという認識の犯罪予告も今まで軒並みアウトになってるってことを知らないんだろうかI guess the person does not know that these lighthearted criminal threats and jokes that she's done on the Internet are now all considered grave offenses
A cult, indeed
- メンヘラ？放置してるとその内嵐に対しても何かやらかすかもなMentally unstable?
If you just let this person on the loose, she might actually do something to Arashi one day.
- 迷惑レベルじゃねえだろアウトー！This isn't just on the level of being a nuisance.
There really are insane people out there, huh...
Is it possible to apprehend a single person for conspiracy?
- バカ発見器正常作動にしてもなんだこの、桁違いのバカはｗｗｗThe baka-finder once again serves its purpose properly.
But damn, what the heck is up with this baka who's on a different scale? www
Which means that the winner of this battle gets to sing at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, eh
* Play on Prime Minister Abe's economic policies which he calls "Abenomics"
- 問答無用でアウトだな。せいぜい刑務所の中で反省しなさいｗｗThis is a no-no, without a doubt.
She should reflect on her acts behind bars. ww
But Japan already is an anime kingdom w
So there really are people who type this way, huh...
- アイコンのプリクラは無断転載で放火予告犯とは別人嵐ファンを装った愉快犯だな本物の嵐ファンだったら笑うけどさすがにそこまでアホじゃないだろMaybe that purikura avatar on the account was just used without authorization and is not the person who sent the threat.
It's probably just a guy who takes delight in people's reactions to his crimes.
I'd laugh if the person really is an Arashi fan, but they're probably not that stupid.
Well, there is talk of rebuilding the house of the Prime Minister anyway because of ghost sightings
I wonder if a portion of the money that Miku Hatsune has earned goes to the actual person who gave her that voice
Rather, Abe's actually trying to put limitations on pop culture, right?
Maybe the Twitter user thought it was "Abe to Miku" (not "Abenomikusu")?
(´・ω・｀) Johnny's really have it tough to keep on doing business with these uncivilized fans who have no common sense
Shop for Miku Hatsune-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Miku Hatsune-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Miku Hatsune-related items on AMAZON