NHK's public relations gave their comments about Yuko Oshima's announcement of her graduation from AKB48 at the live broadcast of the 64th Kouhaku Uta Gassen on the 31st.
NHK's public relations representative looked surprised and commented, "We at NHK were not informed about this", after AKB48's performance when a reporter asked for comments.
Yuko Oshima suddenly announced her graduation from AKB48 in between songs of their medley.
"This will be my last time performing at the Kouhaku Uta Gassen like this", as they performed AKB's trademark song "Heavy Rotation" with Oshima as the center. Minami Takahashi and Rino Sashihara were in tears during the performance, but Oshima kept smiling throughout the performance. She did seem to have watery eyes during the final pose of the song.
[News flash] It's the end of Oshima
Won't they get banned from NHK for this?
Even Sabu-chan made his announcement beforehand. Who do they think they are?
(related post HERE)
- 嘘つくなよ知らないわけないだろｗDon't lie.
There's no way you didn't know about it w
Akimoto: "You really stand out when it's done at the Kouhaku"
- これは嘘だろｗｗｗ合間に喋る時間確保してたんだからThis is a lie www
Then how were they able to secure some time to speak in between songs?
- 聞いてないわけがない聞いてなかったらあんな過去の歌を今さら選曲するはずがない。There's no way they weren't informed about this.
If they didn't, then there's no way they'd choose an old song like that for their performance.
- 大島一気にアンチ増えたなま、自業自得だOshima haters have suddenly gone up in number because of this.
I guess you reap what you sow.
Something like this should've been within expectations w
If not, then they wouldn't have included it in the recap
NHK's doing as they please with the reception fee that the citizens are paying for
"Oi, oi, oi, oi, we didn't hear about this~!"
- ＮＨＫ知ってるだろうが。話題作りに協力してんじゃねえよNHK knew about this.
They shouldn't have cooperated with the group in making headlines like this.
- 今さらわざわざヘビロテ入れて、曲の間にコメント入れる時間作ってカメラも大島優子をずっとぬいててNHKが知らないわけないだろIncluding an old song like "Heavy Rotation" in the list, making time to give comments in between songs, and the camera was focusing Yuko Oshima all the time.
There's no way NHK didn't know about this.
Poor Sabu-chan www
- これはさすがに日にちをずらすべきだったな。芸能界の大先輩が主役の舞台に水を差した格好だしｗThey should've really chosen another date for this.
They ruined the stage that was set for their huge senpai in the industry w
- ヘビロテは2010年の曲なのに、今年ぶっこんできたのは大島がメインの曲だから。最初から織り込み済み"Heavy Rotation" was a 2010 song, and they performed it this year because it's a song with Oshima as the center. This was all planned from the start.
The public relations may not know about it, but the producer does
- 普段は台本だの話題作りだの言うのに、こういうところ信じちゃうお前らかわいいYou guys always say things like "scripted" or "attention-seekers", and I think you're all cute for believing something like this
But they got the correct camera angles for this w
A presumptuos woman who just overlapped her own graduation with Saburo Kitajima's graduation.
- 北島は紅白でなくなるだけだろそんな大事じゃないでしょBut Kitajima just won't be performing at the Kouhaku anymore.
It's not that big of a deal.
They misappropriated the program for their own
- NHK嘘つくな最後で使ってたくせにDon't lie NHK.
You just used that clip in the recap towards the end.
Didn't they think about HIRO of EXILE and Sabu-chan...?
Goddamn farce w
- カメラは知ってる動きだっただろなんてすぐばれる嘘つくかなーBut the cameras all knew where to focus.
Why would they make an obvious lie like this?
- だからさ、NHKと秋元が合意しての演出だよNHKが知らないなんてことは有り得ないwThat's what we're saying, it's all an act that Akimoto and NHK have agreed on.
There's no way NHK doesn't know about it w
- 最後のダイジェストで卒業宣言をちゃんとインサートしてたてことはNHKが聞いてないとは思えないけどねBut they even included the graduation announcement in the highlights towards the end.
So I don't think that NHK didn't hear about it.
- NHKは卒業発表すること許可した上に聞いてないと嘘を言ったんだね最悪So on top of approving this graduation announcement, NHK even lied that they didn't hear about it?
That's the worst.
Well, public relations wouldn't know something like this.
- もしNHKが本当に知らなかったのだとしたら、ヘビロテは有り得ない。今年はフォーチュンクッキーで会場全体にダンス強要して賛否両論になっていたのが目に浮かぶ。NHKの了解済みだという根拠が揃い過ぎだwIf NHK really weren't aware of this, then there's no way they would have selected "Heavy Rotation".
I was already expecting something like Fortune Cookie where they would force everyone in attendance to dance along which would have led to mixed reactions.
All signs here point to the fact that NHK knew about it.
They were in cahoots with NHK, huh?
So even NHK would lend a helping hand to the AKB business model...
The production staff knew about it, but public relations didn't have a clue, huh
- 紅白の視聴率上げるためにIt's all for the sake of higher ratings.
They just included this important announcement from AKB as a surprise.
Shop for Yuko Oshima-related items on YESASIA
Shop for AKB48-related items on CDJapan
Shop for AKB48 Fans Collection on YESASIA