・越谷北高校[理数]67* Koshigayakita High School [science and mathematics] Standard score 67
Koshigayakita High School [regular] Standard score 66 he's really smart. Why do the heavens give 2 good things to one person?
* But I bet he just got in through recommendation.
↑ It's a prefectural high school so one can only get in through his/her own abilities.
* But he totally looked like a gal-man.
* He didn't seem smart at all, I looked down on him. Sorry.
* Smart and an ikemen, that's amazing.
* He's also good at acting so he's got 3 good things going for him.
* He's also a good dancer, right? He's really lived life to the fullest.
* 67? It's not just on a level where you say "That's amazing wwwwwwww" It's on a level that will make you lauded in your home town.
* But it seems that making his debut in women's clothing is a dark past for him.
- イケメンすぎるめっちゃモテただろうなDamn, what an ikemen.
He must've been really popular with the girls.
Guys who had cute faces in high school were the ones whom they asked to wear girl's outfits
Anything's fine, and he's a really good actor. But he looks too frail.
Mirei Kiritani and Ruriko Kojima are much smarter
- 身長だけだなあと申し分なさ過ぎAll that's left is his height.
Everything else is too perfect.
- 越北なの頭いいなSo he's from Koshikita.
He's really smart then.
Oh, Kamen Rider Den-O
- ごちそうさんの高畑充希は偏差値７０だったのに芸能活動優先でCランク大へ・・・Gochisousan's Mitsuki Takahata comes from a high school with a standard score of 70, but she prioritized her showbiz career so she just went to a C-rank college...
Shitennoji Jr. High & HS → Horikoshi from 2nd year onwards → Hosei University
The standard score may seem high, but 66 actually isn't that big of a deal especially when you see it like when you're taking college entrance exams. Only about 2-3 people can make it to Kyutei from there.
It's not that different from now
Why make a fuss with 67?
I'd approve of him if he were from Urawa HS or Kawagoe HS, though.
It's not because of his score of 67. It's because he's Takeru Sato.
I feel pleasure in you guys' jealousy
If he were just a bit taller
- イケメンだなあHe's such an ikemen.
I'd understand why A$$ko would stick her butt out like that and ask him to hold her.
I always thought you had to be in a school with a score of 75 and higher to be considered smart
That's just decently high, it's not something to be so surprised about
You guys may be saying that 67 isn't high enough, but what about Kawori Manabe who's got a standard score of 55 or 56, got into Yokohama Natl. Uni. through recommendation and is being regarded as an intelligent person?
- 髪多いなあいいなあHe's got a lot of hair.
I'm so envious.
- AKB前田をゴミ袋扱い無類の猫好き女装もかわいい腐女子には人気あるだろうてTreating AKB Maeda like a garbage bag.
A cat lover.
Looks cute wearing women's clothes.
Of course he'd be popular with the fujoshis.
- るろ剣演じた人だよな和月の描くキャラに似て華奢なイケメンじゃないか和月もこんな外見だったらたたかれずにすんだのにｗｗｗThe guy who played Rurouni Kenshin, right?
He looks like the character that Watsuki drew up, he's a delicate-looking ikemen.
Watsuki wouldn't have been bashed so much if he also looked like this ww
- 偏差値67くらいの高校いくらでもあるんだが特に都会の67は、上に70以上の高校があっての67だから、上も知れている地方はそれ以上がないから67の高校に75位のやつもけっこういるBut there are tons of high schools that have a standard score of 67.
Especially the 67 in the cities, it's just 67 because there are a lot of schools about 70 there.
67 might be the highest in some provinces, so that means that there are also guys that are about on the level of 75 in those schools.
- しかもこの人歌もかなりうまいしずるいよなｗAnd this guy's also a pretty good singer.
So unfair. w
- イケメン、頭が良い、歌が美味い、ダンスも美味いB'zの稲葉かよるろうに剣心の撮影ではスタントマンを使わずにアクション演じたんだっけかIkemen, smart, good singer, and good dancer.
Is he B'z's Inaba?
And he didn't even use stunt doubles for Rurouni Kenshin, right?
- これで身長あれば無敵だったなHe would've been invincible if he was just tall.
God wasn't that kind enough to give that to him, huh w
Shop for Takeru Sato-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Takeru Sato-related items on YESASIA