Hiro Mizushima was in Tokyo on the 9th along with the other cast members of the movie Kuroshitsuji (in cinemas 1/18) for its Japan Premiere. In front of the 2,000 people in attendance, Mizushima, who was also a co-producer of the movie, commented: "I've always tried to avoid talking about my true thoughts and intentions in places like this, but lend me your ears. I want to win in this battle!".
"It's been 2 and a half years since we started this project. It took half a year to prepare for the part and 1 month for filming, for a total of 7 months. I spent a lot of time for this. I have truly given my all, both as a creator and as an actor, for this movie, which is precisely why I'm thinking that this is my battle of whether or not it will get recognition. I want to win this battle!".
"I turned down the role numerous times, but I did feel that I was a fool for doing so. I'm sure that everyone (other cast members) have their next projects lined up, but this is the only one I have. I wish that this becomes a hit! Please look out for Kuroshitsuji!"
Ayame Gouriki who plays the role of a boy comments: "I'm really happy to be a part of Mizushima-san's comeback project. Mizushima-san helped pull us up and supported us". When asked about how she felt about her role as a boy: "The cast is full of ikemens, so I closely observed everyone to try and incorporate something into my part".
The movie is an original story, set 130 years after the manga.
- ＞映画は、原作から約130年後を舞台にしたオリジナルストーリーが展開する。ファッ？！> The movie is an original story, set 130 years after the manga.
What happened to being an author? w
They just have to adapt Kagerou into a movie
- I think it would've been better that he didn't say they finished filming in 1 month. It just gave the feeling that it's similar to other cheap dramas.
He should hurry up and make a kid, and just concentrate on being a stay-at-home dad
The trailer alone is enough to make you realize how he recites his lines like a radish
- 余りにもご主人様の人気実力が不足してますが…But it's clearly evident how "his lord" (Gouriki) lacks the popularity and the talent...
- 正直昔かなりファンだったなんであんな人気絶頂期の時に黙って結婚しちゃうかなあ本人はこれに賭けているんだろうけど誰が見たってコケるのは明らか予告見たけど劣化してるし大好きだっただけに残念すぎるI was honestly a huge fan before.
I wonder why he suddenly got married like that while his popularity was at its height.
He must be betting everything he's got on this one, but anyone can see that it will flop.
I saw the trailer and he's clearly deteriorated. It really is such a shame since I used to love him.
Eh? Wasn't he going to do his best as a novelist??????
Well, he's not that talented compared to Shinagawa who's
a comedian, a movie director, an electrical appliance, and a cook.
- カブトの頃はかっこよかったのにな今じゃ蜥蜴面キモメンHe was so cool though during Kabuto.
Now he's a gross lizard-faced guy.
So will he become a movie director next?
I would've watched it if it wasn't for Gouriki
- ゴーリキじゃなかったらヒットしたろうなせめて可愛い子連れて来いIt would probably be a hit if not for Gouriki.
They should've at least used a cute girl.
- KAGEROUの続編を待ってる子供がいるんだぞきっとどこかにThere are children waiting for the sequel to KAGEROU.
Maybe, somewhere out there.
"This movie has become popular because of Ayame Gouriki playing the protagonist."
- 次 回 作 待 っ て る ん で す が 。
I'm waiting for his next novel .
Everything is in vain unless they cast a beautiful Japanese boy instead of Gouriki
- 意外と執事は似合ってると思うんだがなんで少年の役が剛力なんだろうここが演技派の美形の子役 (男でも女でも) とかだったら、随分違うのにねぇHe surprisingly suits the role of the butler, though.
But why did they cast Gouriki as a boy?
It would have totally been different if they cast a pretty child actor (boy or girl) who can actually act.
- 水嶋先生の新作小説をみんな待ってるのにもう芸能界へ戻って俳優に戻りたいんだろうなーTo think that everyone's waiting for Mizushima-sensei's next novel.
He probably wants to return to the industry and become an actor again.
- 小説も病気も本物だが独立の道具に使ったのがせこい夫婦そろって結局「金」でしょ奥さんの歌好きだったけど全く興味無くなったBoth the novel thing and the disease are true, but I think he cheated by using those as an excuse to go independent.
It's all about "money" for him and his wife. I used to like the songs of his wife, but I just entirely lost interest.
Ikemens sprout up one after another, so you'll lose your position once you take a break
Saito-sensei, we're looking forward to your next novel ☆
Shop for Hiro Mizushima-related items on YESASIA
Shop for Kuroshitsuji goods on YESASIA
Shop for Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) costumes and other goods on RAKUTEN
Shop for Hiro Mizushima-related items on AMAZON
Shop for Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) goods on AMAZON