She doesn't really have a career-defining song.
And it's still a mystery as to why she is still able to participate at the Kouhaku every year.
She's there for the "anime slot", and I don't think it's a mystery
- 代表曲無しとかわろたにわかなのが露呈するね(ﾆｯｺﾘ)LOLing that you're saying she's got no song that represents who she is.
You're exposing that you don't know anything (grins)
You can't help but be concerned about her teeth
All her songs sound the same
I heard that NHK will let you participate in the Kouhaku as a reward for doing some cheap jobs for them
She's at the mecca in the anime world
Sorry, I'd bang her in a heart beat
She has "Orgel and piano"
- 紅白出場歌手の中ではCD売上でいうと軽く上位に食い込むんちゃうか和田アキ子とか演歌歌手が出て当たり前みたいな顔して出てるけどI think she's easily in the top half of all the Kouhaku singers when it comes to CD sales.
Even when the likes Akiko Wada and the other Enka singers act as if it's just natural for them to be there.
If you remove the multi-variant sellers, she's 2nd this year on Oricon for the yearly tally of single sales
She's just next to Amuro in female solo artist sales so of course she gets to be at the Kouhaku
- ・全部同じ曲・オタクが貢いでるだけで一般社会にまるで浸透していない・美人風だが美人ではない- All songs are the same
- It's just that otakus are pouring in their money for her, and she hasn't really sunk in with the general society
- She may seem beautiful, but she isn't
Why are there a lot of people on 2ch who don't want to approve of Nana Mizuki?
- Fools: "All songs sound the same"
But it seems that they have never even heard all of her songs
- I'd understand it if you say that she sings the same way in all her songs, but saying that all songs are the same is too much.
- Songs she performed at the Kouhaku
PHANTOM MINDS (2010)
POP MASTER (2011)
BRIGHT STREAM (2012)
Even if you only heard these songs and you say that her songs sound the same then your ears must be rotten
I thought she looked like Kaori Manabe, but before I knew it, she just turned into an old woman
Of all the singers now, I think her singing ability is number one
A lot of different genres are featured at the Kouhaku so I think there's nothing wrong with having a slot there for seiyuus
Otakus will praise you as long as you do vibratos
- 現実で人気あるEXILEやAKBがネットでは叩かれてるのと同じやろTV露出増えてから急にアンチ増えたしIt's just the same as EXILE and AKB who are popular, but are bashed on the Internet right now.
Her haters suddenly increased in number as soon as her TV exposure increased.
- 水樹のおかげて今のオタクの地位があるのにThe otakus hold their current status right now thanks to Mizuki
People who say that the general public doesn't know her must be the ones who don't talk at all with anyone outside their houses and just pretend to be like savants on the Internet world, right? More people have started to know who she is.
My mom got pissed at how bad she was when she had that duet with Masashi Sada
- スロ打つ奴らはバジリスクのおかげで聴いたことはやるやろ紅白でも歌えばええやんワイルドアイズかヒメムラサキをPeople who play the slots probably know her songs because of Basilisk.
She should sing her songs "Wild Eyes" and "Himemurasaki" at the Kouhaku.
- そもそも紅白なんてNMBとか誰も知らんようなやつでも出れるしな紅白出れるっていうのは別に凄いことじゃない去年はナオトなんとかとかいうのもおったしKouhaku's a program where a group like NMB that no one knows gets to perform.
Performing at the show isn't that big of a deal.
There was even this Naoto-something last year.
- フジやNHKの音楽番組出まくってるし、そら知名度上がるよオタクだけじゃアルバム10万も売れんしShe's all over Fuji and NHK's music programs, of course people would know who she is.
You won't sell over 100,000 copies with just otakus.
I thought her fanbase only consists of kimo-otas, but younger girls are actually listening to her
When you go to her concerts, you can see a lot of blonde delinquents there who obviously got into her through pachinko. That just makes me LOL
If she's that popular then name a song of hers that your grandma can sing
She also got her Nedoroid figure
The anime fans probably aren't satisfied by it, but if you see her track record as a singer, there's no way she doesn't get to perform w
There isn't a song that can surpass "RUSH&DASH"
- アイマスガールズは一度くらいは紅白でてもいいよなI think the Aimasu* girls should get to perform at the Kouhaku at least once.
They have the track record to back it up.
* Idol Master
From TM's barter to his partner
Nana Mizuki's already enough to freeze the air of families watching her, don't bring Aimasu into that event
- シングルが5万以上売れる声優は水樹以外いないが一応最新作で15作連続5万以上打ってる模様西川兄貴とコラボしたのを含めると17作連続と声優界のアーティストでは大正義すぎる怪物やなThere aren't any other seiyuus who can sell over 50,000 singles, and it seems that she's gone over 50,000 for the 15th consecutive time with her latest release.
If you include the ones in which she collaborated with Nishikawa-Aniki then that makes it 17 straight. She's a beast, and the great justice within the idol world.
- 最近声優活動してんの？歌手が本業になっとるやんIs she still active as a voice actress these days?
Looks like her main line of work now is as a singer.
This person should actually just keep filling in that anime slot at the Kouhaku, or else no one would be able to imagine what sort of thing would come out next
- この時代にCdが売れてる人を層がオタクだからって天下のNHKがシカトは出来ないでしょIn this day and age, there's no way the great NHK can just ignore someone who sells a lot of CDs just because her fanbase consists of otakus.
NHK doesn't give a damn if you guys would like your choices or not.
Shop for Nana Mizuki-related items on CDJapan
Shop for Nana Mizuki-related items on YESASIA
Shop the Nana Mizuki store on AMAZON