Her first week sales have surpassed Rino Sashihara's photo book Sashiko by 4,000, and is #1 all-time in first week sales. The publisher comments: "We received data that 52% of the people who bought this are women, which is precisely why the sales have been good because she also has a lot of female fans".
Kojima comments: "I'm surprised to hear that I'm at the top spot of all time on Oricon! I'm did my best with the photo shoots and the interview that I'm usually bad at, so I'm truly happy that a lot of people have had a chance to look at my book."
There are still fools who buy photo books these days?
52% of the purchasers are female--- staff
Because kimo-wotas just shut up and buy the book from Amazon
So this means that AKB's popular with both men and women, huh?
- やっぱり宮沢りえがダントツだったんだな社会的なインパクトが違いすぎるしなさすがにこれで１位というのはどうなんだろうなRie Miyazawa really is above everyone else.
The social impact that it brought upon was amazing too.
I can't believe that this is 1st.
(Related post HERE)
There's no way women would buy this
- こじるりの方が売れると思うんだが・・俺は、志田未来の写真集を買いたいけど我慢してる。ロリコンと思われたくないし・・・好みは、冨田靖子とあだちゆみとかんじやしおり。自分の嗜好がわからん。I do think that KojiRuri would be more popular, though
I want to buy Mirai Shida's picture book, but I'm restraining myself.
I don't want people to think that I'm a lolicon...
The ones I like are Yasuko Tomita, Yumi Adachi, and Shiori Kanjiya.
I can't really define what my taste is.
Did she have plastic surgery again? She's cute so I don't mind, but she'll look like an android.
Why does KojiHaru always wear undies?
I hate Akekasus, but KojiHaru is cute
- 「こじはる フォトブック」でTwitter検索すると女が買ってるのはすぐ分かる目につくのは大半が女だし男はアイドルのフォトブック買ったって恥ずかしくて書きづらいのかもしれないけどWhen you check Twitter out, you can immediately tell that women are buying it.
Most of the ones you see are women. But it's probably because men are too ashamed to write that they bought an idol photo book.
I'd like to see those pictures if they weren't photoshopped
- 指原の写真集が大コケらしい地下アイドル板で話題になってた選挙が組織票だってバレバレみたいI heard that Sashihara's photo book was a huge flop.
There's a lot of buzz about it in the Chika idol sub forums.
It looks like they found out that her winning the elections was due to organizational votes too.
Isn't Rie Miyazawa's 1.5 million copies #1 of all time?
- AKBは興味ないけどこじはるは好きって女は実際多いし自分も買った。ただこの人ってディファインは明らかだけど、整形してるのかどうか微妙昔からすると遥かに綺麗になってるんだけど、板野ほどの変貌じゃないし成長とメイク（）と言われても半分は納得できるんだけど、半分は、うーん？て感じI think there are actually a lot of women who aren't interested in AKB but like KojiHaru, same with me since I bought it.
It's evident that she uses DEFINE but I'm not sure if she had plastic surgery. She's become extremely pretty compared to the past, but her change isn't as drastic as Itano's. If you tell me that it's due to her maturity and makeup, half of me would believe it, but the other half would doubt it.
Why would women buy this
- いまどき写真集買うのって信者だけじゃないのか余裕あるんだなAren't the hardcore fans the only ones who buy photo books these days?
So they've got cash to burn, huh.
Tomomi Itano's comparison picture, without any bias
Sashihara on the other hand is in such a good position since people still talk about her even if she sells or not
Yuko Oshima loves KojiHaru. She hugs her and kisses her, so she must have a personality that's popular with women.
- 今はＡＫＢ関連しか写真集は売れないんだよな 確か買わないけど この子は好印象It seems that only the AKB-related picture books sell well these days, right?
I won't buy it but this girl has a good impression on me.
Ogi: "If I were to choose a lover, it would be KojiHaru"
Now that Mariko and Tomochin have graduated, KojiHaru's pretty valuable for the group since she has female fans. And if you think about it the other way around, I don't want to think about what happens when KojiHaru graduates too.
In the meantime, Saeko's nude photobook which was released on the same day is...
(Related post HERE)
She's really a beauty, so I hope she stops doing that dumb looking mouth and that way of speaking. But it can't be helped if she really is dumb. w
This is the only cute girl. I really think she should hurry up and quit AKB.
Honestly, she looks like my lover w
Shop for Haruna Kojima-related items on YESASIA
Shop for AKB48 Fans Collection on YESASIA
Shop for AKB48-related items on CDJapan