* Etsuko Sato, wife of art director Kashiwa Sato was the one bitten by the dog and was injured for 11 days.
* The Satos had a 3-year contract with the mansion dating back to October 2010 with a monthly rental fee of ¥1.75 million.
* They decided that they could not live there anymore and transferred to another place in June 2011.
* There was supposed to be a penalty of ¥3.5 million (2 months worth of rent), but the property management did not ask the Satos to pay for this, and instead filed for damages against Sorimachi and Matsushima.
* The property management company filed for damages worth ¥52.2 million, stating that they lost a potential customer of 3 years.
* The Judiciary Court of Tokyo only ordered the celebrity couple to pay ¥3.85 million, including medical fees.
> Monthly rental fee of \1.75 million
- So they have a doberman, huh
- Really, Poison...
- They should train the dog properly
- Did they think they can milk this much money because it was the Sorimachi couple's dog?
- But it's a world where we can't even bite even if we wanted to
- Well, a doberman can really be intimidating, even if it just makes a playful bite
- I haven't been seeing Sorimachi lately though
- I think that even Mr. and Mrs. Sorimachi wouldn't want to keep living in a mansion like that though.
- They shouldn't be having a doberman in a mansion in the first place LOLOL
- Well, it probably wasn't that big yet since their daughter was the one walking it.
- A smart dog like a doberman biting a human is proof that it hasn't been trained properly
- A doberman in a mansion, huh.
- I'm actually more concerned if they paid a sufficient amount to the woman who was bitten by the dog.
- But ¥3.85 million is like 2 months rent for them, so it's pretty cheap
- An untrained doberman is really kind
- It's amazing that this dog escaped any sort of punishment. The victim must have been a good woman.
- So they tried swindling 50 million from celebrities, but only managed to get 3.85 million LOL
- I understand the reasoning, but I still can't understand why a property management company is suing for \50 million
- I understand the reasoning but I still can't understand why a property management company is suing for \50 million
- They are celebrities after all, so I get why the other party is so persistent. But I can't really sympathize with a family who lets their little girl walk a doberman.
- Didn't Matsushima mention on Iitomo that this dog will also attack the owner even if it forgets the face just for a little bit? Don't you think they lack common sense for letting such a dog out?
- I wonder what the extent of the injury was. I think I'll faint if a doberman were to attack me.
- Sorimachi: "I haven't had any projects lately. My wife's only just started appearing in variety shows."
- The woman must have done something terrible for the doberman to bite her.
- She might have teased it by slapping her butt in front of it or something.
- So that means they're spending \20 million a year just for rent?
- Which means 100 million for 5 years LOL
- Are they stupid or something?
- This has once again worstened the doberman's impression.
- To think that it's actually a pretty smart dog once you have it trained.
- But if this is the case then I bet this Poison couple will also leave, which will eventually lead to lower income once again for the property management company. Well, I guess some rich family will immediately take their place though.
- Sorimachi's in a Taiga drama
- That's probably just one drama episode's worth of salary for Matsushima
- I think Tomoyasu Hotei also has a doberman
- It really must be mentally stressful if you're living in a high class mansion worth 1.75 million a month, and your neighbor has a dog that bites.
- This'll be nothing for them since Matsushima's emergency room drama will be starting soon.
- It was being said that her talent fee was on the decline, but I bet it's gone up again due to Mita becoming a hit.
- Uhh, this isn't a publicity stunt for their show now... is it?