- He probably got married by using a "special way of negotiating" (from NHK's historical educational program "Time Scoop Hunter")
- Is it a woman from the udon prefecture?
- Absolute position!
- Headquarters, reporting that I have turned in my marriage contract.
- But a former talent can't be called a commoner
- It's that fishy woman who had a connection with Horiemon right?
- Why is "Time Scoop Hunter" still on after all these years?
- Kaname-kun just got hold of a totally evil woman.
- Rest in peace.
- Must be a fake marriage
- No~~~ My Master Jun is now with a weird woman~~
- He probably used a special way of negotiating to propose, so due to some confidential matters, he won't be able to disclose that method, huh?
- They're just trying to emphasize that he married a commoner, but he married an evil woman who's known to have connections with all the worng people around the industry.
- She's the same as Cha Kato's wife and Saeko.
- Jun Kaname engaged to former talent Atsuko Matsufuji
- Uh-oh, he just caught himself a terrible woman LOLOLOL
- She's really fishy LOL
- This former talent seems to have some problems. I recall seeing a lot of responses on that thread where he announced his engagement.
- My friend used to be Kyaname's school batchmate, and he said that he previously dated a lot of shady girls back then. He said that he kinda understood his choice this time.
- His partner has nothing but trouble written all over her right?
- How disappointing.
- This is the person who was suspected to have a lot of lovers on Yasushi Akimoto's program right?
- And according to my friend, Kyaname was a really nice guy who never said anything bad about others
- この度はご愁傷様ですm(_ _)m
- Rest in peace sir m(_ _)m
- Eyes, chin, and chest... probably won't last long
- It says that she's a "former beautiful talent" which means she's not beautiful anymore right?
- "To have a family that I've waited for for so long"...
- He got her pregnant?
- She's no commoner yo
- I'm shellshocked at the fact that Jun Kaname is younger than her
- Kyaname congrats...
- ...or so I thought but the woman is trouble
- Jun Kaname doesn't seem to have a lot of haters huh
- When I saw him in a noontime soap, I thought to myself that "aww, what a disappointing ikemen".
- But he actually reasserted himself after that. I think people saw him as someone sincere in "Another Sky".
- Didn't she say that she had about 10 sugar daddys when she was still a gravure idol?
- I always thought that he had announced his marriage a long time ago.
- But his partner is from this shady cosmetics company, right?
- I don't see too many people bashing Jun Kaname.
- He really seems like a nice person.
- People are saying that he got hold of a terrible woman, but I just think that this is really who Jun Kaname is.
- Congratulations on finishing up the leftovers
- His wife looks like Akanishi?
- Oh, the person who was a host in the drama "Yaoh".
- He looked hottest during that time.