* Aiba used to reside in a 24-storey tower mansion before transferring to an 8-storey mansion after the 3/11 earthquake left cracks on the building. He wasn't able to modify his current mansion and decided to transfer to a new one.
- Oh, so when did Aiba decide to buy a mansion?
- Yep, he's really rich.
- And an ikemen.
- Ahh, that makes me so miserable.
- I want to become Aiba's wife----------
- Aiba's always been living in a nice place, and all his clothes have always been the high quality ones. I kinda get where he's coming from.
- ¥150 Million mansions nowadays used to cost ¥300 Million before, right?
- The mansion Asami Mizukawa had was also pretty good
- Yeah, they're the almighty Arashi after all so ¥100 million must be nothing for these guys
- Haaaa, so cool.
- 30-year-old with a ¥100 million home
- He should bring in women in this 100 million mansion and bang them
- The mansion is probably his countermeasure for tax. Maybe a present for his parents or something. When people find about his rent he'll just have to move all over again.
- Might be like a getaway home or something
- I heard that his parents were once asked if they wanted to move to Tokyo but they refused. His mom just comes to Tokyo every now and then to do some shopping.
- A long time ago when they were appraising their treasures on Utaban, Aiba brought his grandpa's watch. The one doing the appraisal then said "You guys must really be rich". Aiba just said "We're a normal family".
- So someone who is born and raised in a family without any shortcomings just grows up into a cute and honest man like that by default, huh.
- He is cute. He was raised in such an environment so it is said that he's not hungry for anything.
- The workers in their shop were calling him "Bocchan" (young master)
- He's amazing, he was born into a rich family, but he didn't rely on that. He worked even when he was in junior high and probably didn't even receive any allowance from his parents.
- I read the article at the convenience store, but it seems that he bought the mansion recently. They say that it's in a quiet, exclusive area in Tokyo. The reason wasn't even written. It was just a promotion for Manabu and their new song.
- Rich people sure know how to spend their money. It really feels like he came from a great family.