* Utahiroba denied this on Twitter by saying:
"This is 100% a lie."
"I have never received a complaint from the neighboring stores, not even once."
"People have been asking me how they can smoke, but since it is forbidden to smoke out on the streets, we announce the locations of designated smoking areas. We even ask our customers to line up orderly when they want to enter the store."
"Please don't look down on our fans."
Then 30 minutes later, when asked about the medium of the report,
"I like it, I read a lot of magazines because they're fun... Please keep on writing interesting articles and programs m(_ _)m"
"So if something like this happens again, just let it slide... I'm always trying to improve on my manners and moral awareness. So let's all live passionately and elegantly in our everyday lives, and even in the concert stadiums!"
* Autumn Leaf opened on March 14, and more than the expected number of customers rushed in, causing the police to order them to cease operations. They re-opened on March 29.
- Could it be that the neighboring shops are actually troubled; it's just that they haven't filed a direct complaint?
- I thought this was another marketing strategy, but in reality his flourishing business is actually causing him trouble, huh.
- It's already common sense that almost everything Cyzo says is made up
- I think this guy is the least popular one in the group.
- He seems like he has a weak and boring character, so he tends to make up for it by making his hair glitzy.
- I kind of get the feeling that they're similar to Orange Range
- I thought he was some skinny weakling, but he actually has a pretty good body, huh.
- But there's no denying that the neighboring shops are troubled because this shop stole all of their customers away.
- Even the guy who goes around Akihabara everyday and runs "akibablog" is saying that he's never seen such customers, eh Cyzo.
- This is probably something Cyzo made up. Cyzo's just full of lies so I think they'll go down the drain once someone seriously files against them. Their articles are popping up on 2channel recently, and I think they shouldn't just write anything they wish to just because they're a part of minor media.
- Cyzo's also feeding their news to Yahoo! so they'll also be victims of the harmful rumors
- He seems like the most suspicious person out of the 4. It really feels like he'll drop out of showbiz soon and will be left out in the cold.
- Everyone's been targeting this guy ever since he opened shop. Something must be behind all of this.
- I think this person will still be around even if they disband. He might end up as the host of a CS broadcasted music show or something. Darvish seems like he can become someone like Kabuki Rock's Oedoichiban.
- I'm actually more worried about the guitarist dude.
- Takanori Nishikawa lauded how good of a guy this is, though