* Shun Oguri to play the voice of Captain Harlock, while Haruma Miura will play the new character Yama who is ordered to assassinate Harlock.
- I just lost interest in watching this
- This might flop...
- How the heck did they come up with such a nonsensical partnering like this? Who is their target audience?
- LOL, Oguri's voice doesn't even fit the role
- Why don't they use actual voice actors?
- CG movements really look unnatural.
- They should have just created a normal anime version.
- I'd totally understand it if the guys who planned this project had no interest in Harlock, CG Anime, Oguri, and Miura.
- Will the fans of these actors really spend money for this?
- They must be crazy if they think that they can earn 3 Billion Yen with this
- I can't remember Haruma Miura's voice, but isn't Oguri's voice hard to listen to?
- Miura is really good at singing.
- I was surprised that he was the one who sang in that Townwork commercial.
- I guess he has a good voice too.
- Well, his acting is what's important.
- Inoue-san is obviously the first choice, but it'll already be tough for his age.
- He's also retired from voice acting.
- Then I guess Yamadera will be the next obvious choice...
- I hope Takayuki Yamada does a voice acting role.
- I'm positive that he'll be a good voice actor as well.
- The Arcadia looks like this
- And this
- But I think I like the first design better.
- Nevermind the acting, I really don't think the voice is suited for the role.
- Oguri's voice sounds too youthful for it.
- Among actors I think Shosuke Tanihara has a good voice, and I think he'll fit the role.
- His voice is just too youthful.
- I'll say it over and over, but this just won't cut it.
- It would have been much beneficial if he didn't take part in what looks to be a surefire box office bomb.
- They'd probably make him the scapegoat if the results don't match the hype.
- We're not in an era anymore where "buzz" will be able to attract viewers.
- These advertising agencies are looking down too much on the information-oriented society.
- The CG quality looks better than the Yamato version.
- I thought Oguri was cosplaying in the trailer.
- They don't need to use a voice actor if they use someone who's actually good and fits the role. But what the heck are they thinking by using someone who isn't even good and doesn't even fit the role, basing it only on his popularity?
- But you seriously won't be able to sell anything if you don't advertise
- I understand that you still have to advertise, but I'm not sure if celebrities of his caliber really has market value. They did advertise but I bet that he doesn't have the ability to gather customers.
- They're over-hyping this too much. I can't imagine them choosing these 2 if they went through proper voice auditions.
- It's over, it's over, ahhhhh it's over!
- (´・ω・｀) また俳優のヘタクソな演技を死ぬほど叩く仕事が始まるお…
- Aaaaand our jobs to bash bad acting will start once again...
- Why do they keep on doing things that will draw the ire of the public?
- What are the professionals there for?
- As long as the image matches the character then all is well.
- Umm, he doesn't match the image of the character.
- His voice is too light for Harlock, you just can't sense any dignity in this.
- If he were to play another pirate captain, he would be a better fit for Luffy (One Piece) than Harlock.
- They should have at least let Masaharu Fukuyama play the part
- I think live action and CG versions of this was only a matter of time, but I always thought that Galaxy Express 999 should have been done first.
- I don't think that even their fans would be enraptured by their voices
- Oguri's chin is starting to stand out recently.
- To think that looks is his strong point.
- Shun Oguri should first put on a panty on his head and say "Welcome!"
- He should do that before he does Harlock.
- Oguri is terrible LOL
- His monotonous voice acting as Third in "Jyu-Oh-Sei" was pretty legendary.
- Does this really need to do a reboot?
- Did Big Boss Matsumoto (Reiji Matsumoto) approve of this?
- And that's how they forcedly use these popular actors to advertise
- This is going to flop.
- Thank you very much.
- You can listen here. He still sounds like Oguri LOL