The press asked her: "Are you connected to him (Ochiai) on LINE?" "Have you seen him since?"
Hashimoto did not respond and left the stage without reacting.
Related posts here and here
- Terrible questions. They should've used their heads properly.
What can you say about the Ordinance of Juvenile Protection?
And to think that she was about to get her big break. This thing hurts. These weekly tabloids never put articles out while the morning dramas were being aired, but they weren't considerate this time.
How unpleasant. Same level as Sawajiri.
- She just got what she deserves.
- What is her agency doing?
The mass media sure can be cruel
- Never mind if it was a 14, 15-year-old girl with a 30-year-old man, but I feel sorry for them since she's 17 and her partner is only 22, and yet he's still being treated as a criminal.
- Complaints will come in abundance especially since she's being billed as a pure and innocent girl.
- Hurry up and arrest the boyfriend for adultery
- I wonder why she can't even talk about the guy if they're just friends
- There really are a lot of people like Kie Kitano who go on the decline beause of problems like this
- You get the feeling that she's totally guilty because of the way she reacted
- Her sulking attitude just worsens her impression
- So the underage girl is left in the spotlight while the boy hides behind the shadows, huh... Or I guess he just doesn't have any projects LOL
- I bet even her agency has scolded her too, and she's disgruntled at a lot of things.
- Why doesn't she just stop being an actress then? Who cares about the fans anyway?
- It's not even a business where you get money when you work, right?
- Or she can pull off a Jun Natsukawa and say, "I'm actually 20". No more problems then!
- But even when Gakky had a scandal, it immediately died down, right?
- I wonder what the difference is... Probably the ability of their respective agencies?
- She's totally the 2nd coming of Kie Kitano
- もともと笑顔がない子だからな たいてい無反応
- Well, she normally doesn't smile anyway. She almost never reacts.
- Her image might have suffered a blow, but I wonder where she'll be headed from now.
- What sort of attitude is this, to think that she was at the almighty Docomo's presentation.
- She should have at least forced a smile.
- Oh, it's pretty rare that the mass media are doing their jobs LOL
- Is her agency really that weak?
- She should be promoting the products so she shouldn't be showing that kind of face.
- If she's a pro, she should just smile and cover it up.
- She really looked sulky.
- She was a little like Erika Sawajiri there.
- She's only 17 so the adults around her should be managing her better. It's too late now, I suppose.
- I saw it on TV earlier, the model presentation was bad.
- She was like a sulking grade schooler who got scolded by her parents.
- She might be crushed from the industry because of her attitude instead of what was reported.
What an indifferent looking face with a product in her hand, she'll definitely get the axe now LOL
- The agency and various personnel must be fuming after this girl which they invested so much money in has plunged in value because of something like this. On the other hand, I bet Satomi Ishihara has a pretty fulfilling sex life even when there aren't any reports about her. She seems so raunchy. It might be the difference of the agency's powers.
- I saw the morning drama for the first time, but her face looked like that of a man.
- Isn't Rena Nounen cuter than her?
- Well she does look like she's got a bad attitude.
- This is probably the end of her showbiz career.
- Absolutely no mercy shown to a 17 year-old
- She's totally scarred now.
- To think that she's only 17 and her whole career is still ahead of her.
- 「ＮＴＴドコモ２０１３夏モデル 新商品・新サービス発表会」に出席した
（左から）松坂桃李、渡辺謙、石原さとみ、橋本愛 Photo By スポニチ
- NTT Docomo 2013 Summer Model presentation attended by:
- (L-R) Tori Matsuzaka, Ken Watanabe, Satomi Ishihara, Ai Hashimoto
- What's up with her expression here LOL
- She probably won't be endorsing their products again.
- Such an obscene mushroom LOL