- 30, 40-year-old idol groups should disband already.
- Well, they got those results with Gouriki, who they thought was "in".
- It's just natural that they'd want to resort to the tried and tested ones.
- Why don't they use SMAP for the main theme song of KimuTaku's dramas?
- The other members aren't doing so well with the ratings nowadays.
- I think KimuTaku will at least be able to secure 15%.
- Of course he'll have a new drama. He's been doing it alternately with Fuji every other year.
- KimoTako wow.
- How many years are you going to keep doing trendy dramas?
- Let him graduate from this already. His kids are getting old too.
- I find KimuTaku's ikemen character and Norika Fujiwara's pretty girl roles pathetic already.
- They're already old, middle-aged people for crying out loud.
- Johnny's drama (ﾟ?ﾟ) IDGAF
- I would like to watch a second season of Priceless.
- The story isn't that good but the interaction between the 3 lead roles was fun.
- He's always on either Mondays at 9 or Sundays at 9.
- He should at least try Saturdays at 9 or TV Asahi.
- KimuTaku's serial dramas
- 2009 - TBS
- 2010 - Fuji
- 2011 - TBS
- 2012 - Fuji
- So it looks like he'll definitely be appearing on TBS this year.
- It's not like he's strengthened his bonds with them; the media just wants to pit SMAP and Arashi against each other.
- Please make the scriptwriting decent...
- He's not young anymore so I hope he does something that suits his age.
- Looking at him like that is getting painful.
- TV Asahi who's number 1 in momentum right now isn't really associated that much with KimuTaku.
- Nakai, Kusanagi, and Katori have regular programs though.
- And this is the reason why there aren't any global stars to come out of Japan
- Don't you think Nakai's status is now higher than KimuTaku's within the industry?
- I think Nakai's the bigger one these days.
- I bet his role will still be like HERO and everything else.
- Kusanagi-kun is a far better character actor than him.
- Johnny's members are just taking turns in playing the lead roles of these Japanese dramas.
- As long as they don't change this method, it will be difficult for good quality dramas to come out.
- Does SMAP even get to rest?
- Especially Nakai, he seems to be in some program every single day.
- It's pretty tough to get good ratings with TBS
- I want to see Kimura play an out of character role in a Kankuro Kudo drama or something.
- I hope he already graduates from those handsome man roles.
- Kimura still has a lot of roles he hasn't played yet, so he still has room for improvement. But I feel that he'll just end his career like this.
- KimuTaku will always be KimuTaku.
- Everyone in SMAP seems to be in dramas at some point, but I don't think that's been the case with Arashi.
- I haven't seen Ninomiya star in dramas lately.
- Even Ken Takakura's partners in his dramas have been women in their 30s.
- KimuTaku will still be paired up with 20-year-olds for the next 10 years.
- That's what being a star is all about.
- Ken Takakura will play Ken Takakura roles, while KimuTaku will play KimuTaku roles.
- That's supply and demand.
- I think Kusanagi's, Ohno's, and Ninomiya's dramas are better
- Well, no matter what we say, it's really amazing that he still gets 20% in the ratings.
- He's still better than a certain Gouriki-san or Ueto-san.